Hot Toys Robocop DX poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a HT Robocop DX version?

• yes

Votes: 79 68.1%
  • no

Votes: 37 31.9%

• Total voters
True, HT could definately make a better one these days with better proportions and more detail in the mouth area.

I always thought his head was too big in relation to his body, although not too big in relation to other 1/6th figures thus the body needs to be bigger. And his neck&limb joints are visibly too thin.

Oh and theres the glaring lack of any battledamaged version from Hot Toys. McFarlanes 12" was decent but had proportions problems of its own.

If they were to release a fully portrait w/head detail and address some of the proportions I'd be interested. And only the original flick... the other 2 films are dead to me.

I'd rather they did other figs like Murphy and Clarence...or even a BD Robocop with Weller likeness.

I wan't one from first film with all the extras and Peter Weller likeness.

GOGOGO Murphy its your time

robocop_murphy_aith1.jpg

with 3 versions of robo already been previously released i doubt it will happen? the flight pack version was basically a "DX" -it came with all the previous 2's accessories and the removable helmet! but i would still be interested in an upgrade to my robocop 3 headsculpt!

Back