Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Deliriously happy with this 2-pack.
Keva Rosenberg happy.

robo3_zpscplz0p31.jpg

robo7_zpsqx4g3vwg.jpg

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

I just watched Neny Dee's video review. I'm wondering if he's ever actually seen RoboCop. :slap

He botches Boddicker's name a few times and didn't remember Robo using the Cobra Assault cannon at all. I mean I'm sure he's seen the movie and not a huge deal but it was some pretty odd stuff to mix up on a review of figures from a movie you are supposedly a huge fan of.

Does anyone know if it's possible to swap the 'clean' Robo head onto this figure and not have it look awful?

HT says you can in the instructions, and I’ve seen at couple on FB that look great.

He botches Boddicker's name a few times and didn't remember Robo using the Cobra Assault cannon at all. I mean I'm sure he's seen the movie and not a huge deal but it was some pretty odd stuff to mix up on a review of figures from a movie you are supposedly a huge fan of.

Yeah seen his review a few weeks back and also he said that the Cobra Assault Cannon could be a 'hint' at a Clarence Boddiker figure. :dunno :mad: I love the guys vid's but he sure did slip a boob on this one me thinks.

Received the duo-pack yesterday.. love the RoboCop battle damaged..it's not die-cast but still weights more than I was assuming.. great likeness also.

Going to sell the Alex Murphy, it's an awesome figure but I'm only interested in RoboCop..

Gotta say, my semi-BD Robocop is almost looking superfluous - just not different enough. Then again, not like selling him would help a huge amount. You apparently can't give Robocop away right now :rolleyes2

A query for any Aussies who ordered this from Sideshow...
I just received shipping information for my BD Robo, a massive difference in the shipping as it came directly from Hong Kong, rather than the U.S. as it usually would. Is this the same for others? I'm hoping its a change in general shipping practices from this point on.

Back