Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Thank God it's finally here and the set turned out great. As a lifelong fan of the one and only original I'm stoked that we've actually got such stunning RoboCop figures. Today is a good day.

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

OMFG!!! It turned out just like the protos :yess: My 1st 2-pack, bring it on!

Now you see what I'd secretly been hoping was he'd be awful, a total miss hit with loads of issues then I could have avoided buying him but now I have to find someway to get the cash together for him because he is that Damn Good :( lol

the question for some people is:

-BD robocop head will be removable and can be attached to the regular Robo neck?
There is a picture in the Jingobell album of Robo sitting in his chair. Shot from behind but it is very clearly the BD head sculpt attached to the clean Robo body.

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

the question for some people is:

-BD robocop head will be removable and can be attached to the regular Robo neck?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432646926.477304.jpg

There is a picture in the Jingobell album of Robo sitting in his chair. Shot from behind but it is very clearly the BD head sculpt attached to the clean Robo body.

wow, good eye!!! :clap

Yup, this is amazing. It looks fantastic. Can't wait to have both of them in hand.

ONLY thing I don't like are the poseable hands (I was hoping they'd listen to the criticisms and give us sculpted trigger/gun holding hands) and the stickers for the baby food.

Yup, this is amazing. It looks fantastic. Can't wait to have both of them in hand.

ONLY thing I don't like are the poseable hands (I was hoping they'd listen to the criticisms and give us sculpted trigger/gun holding hands) and the stickers for the baby food.

Yup. That's EXACTLY what I thought this morning.
A gun holding hand would have been cool!

I'm not even going to attempt to use those stickers. Messing that up would be BAD news.

Mmmh... Worked out pretty well on the chair for me.

I just think stickers are inappropriate with a 400+ figure.

Mmmh... Worked out pretty well on the chair for me.

I just think stickers are inappropriate with a 400+ figure.

Couldn't agree more. But I have intense amounts of bad luck so anything that has the opportunity to go wrong (stickers/decals/paint etc) usually means no thanks. ;)

:D

I can understand that.

I think I had a real good dticker training with all the Transformers toys back in the day. ;)

:D

I can understand that.

I think I had a real good dticker training with all the Transformers toys back in the day. ;)

Lol so did I but those were £30-£50 toys not $400+ ;)

I think I'll be staying away from the stickers with this

Why do the eyes look off?

I was actually just thinking the same thing, hadn't really studied the pics earlier but they do look off to me

I think the paint app on robo in this picture is perfect. Very close to the actual onscreen suit:

ac6286e8f9edb94aac6ab97e6953ba29.jpg

Bravo Hot Toys! This looks great. Hopefully I can get in on SALE!!!!

So much win here wow amazing set! I think I'm going to pick up the Battle Damage Robo. Looks so good! Murphy came out great too!

The only issue I see, confirmed by someone on facebook, is that there should also be damage on his black abdomen region. However it wasn't there on the prototype either. The black portions were really shiny on the prototype though and on the final figure they're more matte, which I think is a good change.

Back