Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Too much win. Can't process.
Brilliant figures. Didn't expect the photos to drop so soon but it confirms my choice in just getting the BD Robo. Murphy looks awesome but just not essential to me. Love the box art for the single BD Robo, too.

Bravo Hot Toys! This looks great. Hopefully I can get in on SALE!!!!
Not that I don't hope you get your deal, but have to say I will find it a bit depressing if an incredible 1:6 work of pop art like this also gets heavily discounted. Kinda hoping they end the line with a bang and these all sell out quickly. It's by far the most exciting release in the Robo line, IMO.

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Budget Stark just released a very interesting video.

He states that this figure is of such low demand in Asia so that they released both figure variants on the same day.
For example the Mk42 was released over a timespan if like eight weeks.

Doesn't surprise me it would be super low demand in Asia.

Budget Stark just released a very interesting video.

He states that this figure is of such low demand in Asia so that they released both figure variants on the same day.
For example the Mk42 was released over a timespan if like eight weeks.

What the **** Asia. Seriously. Why the fixation on just one Hollywood property? ****in' rainbow coloured robots.

What the **** Asia. Seriously. Why the fixation on just one Hollywood property? ****in' rainbow coloured robots.

:lol

No sense for the classics.
I honestly can't wait. 1st and only perfect transition from prototype to production Sample imo.

What I am feeling right now (tingles) towards the BD version was absent when the Regular Robocop production images were first released. Something was off, something was not right with that version (we all know what). This BD Robocop is simply amazing. Perfect!! I am so glad I passed on the regular version and had the patience to wait for this. Murphy looks great but I don’t need him.

:lol

11270284_693390727453291_8996534766243611041_o.jpg

11270438_693390724119958_6025915674073116990_o.jpg

Yup. Some exploding right hand with plastic red blood puddle splatters.... :D
You know, like those older Gears of War NECA figures or the MKIX figures from Worldbox.

THAAAAT'ld be AWESOME!!!

That set turned out great.
It's really nice to see that Hot Toys has gone back to a few classic movie characters lately instead of the always predictable Marvel announcements.I sure hope Rambo is being announced soon.

Not that I don't hope you get your deal, but have to say I will find it a bit depressing if an incredible 1:6 work of pop art like this also gets heavily discounted. Kinda hoping they end the line with a bang and these all sell out quickly. It's by far the most exciting release in the Robo line, IMO.
Great figure for sure, but $295 for an all-plastic, second-run figure with limited accessories is asking too much. If this takes a while to sell out or even goes on sale, that'll by why.

Yup. Some exploding right hand with plastic red blood puddle splatters.... :D
You know, like those older Gears of War NECA figures or the MKIX figures from Worldbox.

THAAAAT'ld be AWESOME!!!

Lol that world be so cool...gruesome but cool :lol
I'll hope that eventually we'll be able to pick up some cheap Murphy sculpts on Ebay to do the final mod :wink1:

I bought the body and the luke skywalker bespin cut arm/hand along time ago thinking about this :wink1:

Lol now that's forward planning :wink1:

I am so glad I passed on the regular version and had the patience to wait for this. Murphy looks great but I don’t need him.

Big mistake. Your shelf will never look like this.

ROBOCOP.jpg

Yup.
I can understand that some guys don't like a silver RoboCop, but the MMS204 looks so good.

Yup.
I can understand that some guys don't like a silver RoboCop, but the MMS204 looks so good.

I said in the clean Robo thread that the MMS204 is perhaps the most polarizing figure of the year. It's one of my favorite figures and I have nothing but praise.

I will be on this thread a lot because I love this set so so much. In terms of the two, I'm actually equally excited. I think I knew I'd be excited for the B/D Robo reveal, did not realize how excited I'd be to see the Murphy. The two do look stunning and I think they are two of the best made figures hot toys has ever made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said in the clean Robo thread that the MMS204 is perhaps the most polarizing figure of the year.

Yes, it is indeed.
Of course it looks like they aborted producing each figure before putting the final touch on the paintjob, but what really sells this figure for me are the fantastic faceplates!

It looks like Weller! Period!

And that mouth adds so much "atmosphere" to the figure...

The released figures on 26th May 2015 on display at Secret Base vs the prototypes previously in Oct 2014.

Thanks for watching.

Back