Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

''That's a really nice suit, Mr Chan. It would be a shame to ruin it. Now....give me the Iron Man Mark 100 Diecast BD version with **** eating grin Tony Stark sculpt''

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

''That's a really nice suit, Mr Chan. It would be a shame to ruin it. Now....give me the Iron Man Mark 100 Diecast BD version with **** eating grin Tony Stark sculpt''

" You want toys? What kind terrorist are you? "

:dance:dance We're gonna rock down to Electric avenue and then we take it higher....:dance:dance

Incoming. :panic:

11194510_10152784761957344_3416675172310219426_o.jpg

Damn that looks SOOO amazing.
Can´t believe it.
This was supposed to be released Q4 ´15. Didn´t expect it in germany before Q2´16.
Now this will roll in Q3´15.
:panic: :yess:

Glad I waited and never ordered it. This will be on sale soon. Hope HLJ discounts it much line the other Robo figures.

Cannot wait for this. Wow. I hope it comes out on time as stated on sideshow website. This and the Mark III will make for an awesome summer haul. Might get anther detolf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered Robo only. Hopefully the BD will look 80% as good as the proto.

The HS doesn't look so good in that photo, I'm sure its just the angle. Move along, nothing to worry about.

I was wondering, does it seem possible to have the BD body fitted with the normal scarred helmet from the previous release? It sounds weird but I kinda don't want to display him with the face exposed as it ruins the surprise of the movie. Believe it or not, I still have friends coming over who haven't seen the movie. :slap

" You want toys? What kind terrorist are you? "

Damn that looks SOOO amazing.
Can´t believe it.
This was supposed to be released Q4 ´15. Didn´t expect it in germany before Q2´16.
Now this will roll in Q3´15.
:panic: :yess:

Yeah that's what I thought, even as recently as the last schedule that Budget Stark posted. Can't believe this.

But as long as they haven't rushed anything and it comes out close to the prototype, great. Just means having less expense towards the end of the year when Batman Returns and the Delorean could be out.

I was wondering, does it seem possible to have the BD body fitted with the normal scarred helmet from the previous release? It sounds weird but I kinda don't want to display him with the face exposed as it ruins the surprise of the movie. Believe it or not, I still have friends coming over who haven't seen the movie. :slap
Although I'd think the attachment would be the same (but you never know until it's in-hand), I would not want to be popping that BD Murphy head on and off the figure. Lots of delicate stuff there that would be easy to break. Beyond that, you're removing the main display value of the piece, IMO. It's not your job to ensure RoboMurphy is a surprise for your friends. :lol

Anyway, surprised and excited to see this releasing early. I love the regular RoboCop figure and this version just takes it up another level. Expecting the details and apps on this to be pretty incredible.

Hmmm, an unsettling thought just occurred. ED-209 and the previous Robocop both had some unpleasant surprises once they turned up in hand. ED-209 had the awfully executed sound effects and the realisation that we were dealing with rubber again while Robocop's paint ended up nothing like the perfect prototype. So that makes me wonder....what will we discover about this one...

Hmmm, an unsettling thought just occurred. ED-209 and the previous Robocop both had some unpleasant surprises once they turned up in hand. ED-209 had the awfully executed sound effects and the realisation that we were dealing with rubber again while Robocop's paint ended up nothing like the perfect prototype. So that makes me wonder....what will we discover about this one...

Hopefully, only, that his digestive system ISN'T extremely simple.

I think if the sculpts are comparable to the prototypes, then the only way HT can F-up the new set is if they repeat the same mistakes of the first/original Robocop (silver reflective paint job, no gun holding hand) or if they figure out how to use even ****tier rubber for the joints :slap

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but here's a close-up of the final sculpt...

KeatonCop.jpg

When you are like me, a guy that buys on average two HT figures a year this **** ain’t funny man!!!

Them’s be fighting words!!! :duff
Lol, sorry. I also only buy about two figures per year, so I know the feeling.

Back