Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
almost finished my jill stars need to add a few minor things other then that its finished need to paint the palms of her gloves black
dscn1851.jpg

dscn1850.jpg

dscn1849.jpg

dscn1848.jpg

dscn1846.jpg

dscn1844.jpg

dscn1842.jpg

dscn1841.jpg

dscn1840.jpg

dscn1839.jpg

your custom sucks!!!!!!!

^Oops I'm sorry. I misunderstood. You wanted to attach the earpiece w/o the use of cap.

Yah, I was. Thanks though.

It's just the way the head is positioned. If I turn her head even in the slightest, the earpiece will come off. They should have given it a magnet like SWTARS Wesker.

A magnet would be best, but even the earpiece on Sheva attaches fairly securely.
Something all this earpiece stuff made me aware of is the is the bland, unfinished look the ear sculpts have. That can't be accurate...

I'm really glad they tweaked it and made her nose bigger.

I think I need my eyes checked...

Yay, I got my Jill today! She's really cool.

Yes. Yes she is. :clap

Damn, it seems i won't be able to buy myself Jill :gah:
To fill in the void... I felt like drawing her. Since a lot of you guys posting here would be Jill fans I will show my progress so far and post the final when I finish it.

jill2d.jpg

TAH DAH! When it is done it should look like the promotional artwork for Marvel vs Capcom 3. I really liked the way the art style so I'm gonna try it.

I think I need my eyes checked...

almost finished my jill stars need to add a few minor things other then that its finished need to paint the palms of her gloves black
DSCN1851.jpg

DSCN1850.jpg

Yeah Penn, it may not be as obvious on some pics specially if they used a flash or the angle of the shot, but you can see in Krec9's pics and some of mine several pages back, they tweaked her nose. Just look at the very initial prototype pics that was first released, a lot of people were requesting her nose to be widened and they did.
I didnt notice also til I posted my pics while I was at work and I noticed her nose look bigger and thought it was just the lighting so when I got home, I looked closely and her nose was bigger.
Very nice of HT to listen to fans.

Could this day get any better? My 2 T-1000s shipped form Alteregocomics and now Jill shipped form BigBadToyStore... Should get them at about the same time I hope... :):):)

What would be a safe option to use to thicken her arms? It bugs me her shoulders are so thin looking. Thanks!

img0519i.jpg

Back