Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nicely done pictures with the Spencer mansion scene recreation there, Bio. :clap
Maybe you could do one where Wesker throws his shades?

Lord-22, RE3 Jill with the ponytail looks great! :rock

Hello,

I got my Jill this week. This is my first Hot Toys figure, and i am quite pleased with the quality :)

However, I almost spent 1 hour to remove the plastic around the arms :lol

I only had one issue with the radio. The wire used to link the radio with the headset has cut on the radio side while trying to close its d*mn case... Quite easy to fix, but I do not like the look with this wire, so I may just remove it (and that could be more accurate).

It will be then easier to fix the headset with a small amount of Patafix... (gum-glue-like that can be removed without any trace)

It's case is quite painful to attach too...

Sorry for the pics quality, due to poor lighting and phonecam.

GvNJqZwUJgHENYWLvo5ncWj61dHHvU1f9hsfksfoET6FKLuwaF.jpg

Z6oc6EDlhVgRBOmwVLdu68WWFddYJ6fxutPlx5Ck2WpelOXP3g.jpg

avALitAU8R0sES8pCF9g96Aucj9HbgIAWcrj1XvBp6bJqkRfBf.jpg

0F8VQCsMr89Gy5kBiyABtN6XeOH7CS99ff9hLRBweKU5HsW8Dm.jpg

2F3xoaCZsYdJUWHDBIdWkAT3WzVC67g9XefL6MPTHXkLMpUECE.jpg

UL66Q8AY6HTNjeMU5iIhx8ZwYuHAy1Re6GCeWDcG1o5yP9ZvzK.jpg

uavYPVZvI8zgJmSglaN0pq93okECA1aEigObFfQKq5jZpGA1tb.jpg

Ok so I just noticed the Jill's neck has a black stain on it probably due to the undershirt. Is there anyway to get the stain out? It really annoys me so much so I'm thinking of getting a new female true typ if I have to.

My Jill arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blissy:blissy:blissy Now I just have to take her out of her coarboard prison.
Congrats!!!

Ok so I just noticed the Jill's neck has a black stain on it probably due to the undershirt. Is there anyway to get the stain out? It really annoys me so much so I'm thinking of getting a new female true typ if I have to.
:( that's no good. Sorry to hear that

Thanks. Luckily a little soap and warm water has pretty much got all of the stain gone. Right now I'm having a _____ of a time trying to get her shirt back on (had to remove it to take of those plastic wraps on her arms).

almost finished my jill stars need to add a few minor things other then that its finished need to paint the palms of her gloves black
DSCN1851.jpg

DSCN1850.jpg

DSCN1849.jpg

DSCN1848.jpg

DSCN1846.jpg

DSCN1844.jpg

DSCN1842.jpg

DSCN1841.jpg

DSCN1840.jpg

DSCN1839.jpg

Explained many many pages back: It's not the undershirt but the outer blue shirt, specifically the black portion of it that enables stretching..

And getting the shirt back on is a pain.... but my method, involved popping the elbows and forearms off (& head), slide the shirt back on, with the upper arms crossing her chest, to keep the body compact, and slowly worming the shirt into place, with the sleeves & neck hole at the appropriate place,

the elbows and forearms can be inserted back easy, with practice, I can do it in a few seconds.

Explained many many pages back: It's not the undershirt but the outer blue shirt, specifically the black portion of it that enables stretching..

And getting the shirt back on is a pain.... but my method, involved popping the elbows and forearms off (& head), slide the shirt back on, with the upper arms crossing her chest, to keep the body compact, and slowly worming the shirt into place, with the sleeves & neck hole at the appropriate place,

the elbows and forearms can be inserted back easy, with practice, I can do it in a few seconds.

Thanks for that bit of info bandito. I really appreciate it my friend :) Actually the stain I was talking about was right on her throat. While I got that mostly off, the back of her neck is stained a little too. Aside form soap and water do you by any chance have any suggestions on how to remove stains? Also I'm thinking of getteing an extra female TT just in case and was wondering if the skin tone on the Caucasian version matches Jill's skin or if I need to pick up another Jill body?

Thanks for that bit of info bandito. I really appreciate it my friend :) Actually the stain I was talking about was right on her throat. While I got that mostly off, the back of her neck is stained a little too. Aside form soap and water do you by any chance have any suggestions on how to remove stains? Also I'm thinking of getteing an extra female TT just in case and was wondering if the skin tone on the Caucasian version matches Jill's skin or if I need to pick up another Jill body?

Someone wrote in this topic that the stain tend to dissipate over time on rubber (but may not on PVC, like Jill's arms).

Someone wrote in this topic that the stain tend to dissipate over time on rubber (but may not on PVC, like Jill's arms).

I did.... but some bleach and hot/warm water/solution will quicken it.. Do it only for the upper rubber torso though...

b.t.w. the PVC arms are painted.... your may peel the paint if you're not careful

Does anyone know if Jill's hands and head are compatible with a Caucasian female True Type and if the skin tone matches? Also will Jill's outfit fit on a satandard famale True Type?

Does anyone know if Jill's hands and head are compatible with a Caucasian female True Type and if the skin tone matches? Also will Jill's outfit fit on a satandard famale True Type?

You don't like the current body? Or is it something else?

Back