Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it's just the current body has a few stains on it. Though I got rid of most of it, I'd like to buy an extra body just in case and the a plain True Type is seems cheaper than a parted Jill body.

Ah I see.

Bandito posted a photo of Jill on a modded TT not too long ago but he had to modify the ankles...

Parts break-down for Jill
Sarah Connor's upper torso and internals.
Increase boob size with outer covering (modified BBi chest piece).
TTF Causian lower body.
Modified ankle joints to double ended ball joints.
Original buff-up deltoid arms.

3fem2.jpg

Anyone need a brand new BSAA Chris, or Midnight Wesker?

I lucked out and found them on a Canadian online toy shop. Ordered Jill as well, already have STARS Chris.

Paid $152 for Jill, $168 for Chris, $177 for Midnight Wesker. Not bad

I lucked out and found them on a Canadian online toy shop. Ordered Jill as well, already have STARS Chris.

might be interested in the midnight wesker drop me pm how much it going for

PM sent

its in Canadian prices, so maybe a little bit cheaper. only 1 of each left, there is also Sheva.

Last edited:

Are you selling these or is the toy shop you mentioned selling them? If it's the toy shop could you PM me or post it's web site here?

Thanks a billion Sebastian :) With any luck, I'll be able to pick up Sheva (or STARS Chris) next month since it looks like Berserker won't be out till at least Jan here state side.

:yess: Darth Has himself a Jill :clap She's looking good. Wherever those stains were, you can't even notice them in these pictures.

:yess: The stains are pretty much gone thank God :) Overall I'm very pleased with Jill. May not have Voth's likeness as much as I'd like but it definately doesn't take anything away from this figure. The sculpt is beautiful and looks much better in person. My only gripes aside from the stains, is her hat doesn't wanna fit, I almost have to force it on and when I do it looks funny and gripe number 2 is her fingers don't match the skin tone of her arms 100%. Are all Jill's like that or is it just mine? Still another home run from HT in my books. Now if we could only get HT to make figures from the entire series.

:yess: My only gripes aside from the stains, is her hat doesn't wanna fit, I almost have to force it on and when I do it looks funny and gripe number 2 is her fingers don't match the skin tone of her arms 100%. Are all Jill's like that or is it just mine?

Cool Jill :rock

I think you have more discerning eyes than me if you see the skin tone as inconsistent between fingers and arms, at least looking at my copy. I guess the arms might be marginally paler than the fingers, but by that extension the head doesn't exactly match the torso tone and so on.

The hat I found very tight initially, but after having the figure wear it for a while stretches it a little and then can be positioned better.

How are you attaching the headset to the ear? Because my copy has no means of staying on - maybe mine is warped or something?

^Oops I'm sorry. I misunderstood. You wanted to attach the earpiece w/o the use of cap. So how did you do it Darth?

It's just the way the head is positioned. If I turn her head even in the slightest, the earpiece will come off. They should have given it a magnet like SWTARS Wesker.

I'm really glad they tweaked it and made her nose bigger. That was my one complaint when they released the initial proto and was hoping they would change before release. Its just one of those things that I thought made Jill cute in the videogames. Made her more like a girl next door look instead of the barbie type girl.

I'm really glad they tweaked it and made her nose bigger. That was my one complaint when they released the initial proto and was hoping they would change before release. Its just one of those things that I thought made Jill cute in the videogames. Made her more like a girl next door look instead of the barbie type girl.

:goodpost:

You're right: she does looks cuter that way and more accurate to the games.

Back