Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well BSAA Jill is still relatively easy to find for near 100 dollars or so. Battle Suit Jill is everywhere still in stock and can be aquired on the secondary market for cheap. There's no hurry. The Wesker and Leon ones skyrocketed because they are Wesker and Leon. People aren't thinking too much about the RE5 Jill.

i think about RE5 jill... :inlove

Got both of them Cheers!!
SAM_1157.jpg

the skin tone is noticeable between BSAA and BS

I thought BS was suppose to be more pale due to the side effect of the wesker juice

i like the bsaa jill better but thats not going to stop me from getting the bs verison .

Question???
Does anyone know if there is a site that sell Sheva and Chris BSAA for a good price because I wana start a res5 collection.
Every site I've seen so far they are all sold out and no hope at all lol
Help me out guys :)

Yea the older a RE figure the worst your chances are at getting them as close to retail price. It seems only the ladies are the ones that creep up slowly.

Question???
Does anyone know if there is a site that sell Sheva and Chris BSAA for a good price because I wana start a res5 collection.
Every site I've seen so far they are all sold out and no hope at all lol
Help me out guys :)

Good luck my friend. :wave I suggest maybe getting lucky on this site with sellers trying to sell them. :dunno

What is wrong with it? I might be interested but I don't see a decription what is wrong with it.

RESIDENT EVIL 5
HOT TOYS BSAA CHRIS REDFIELD, $290 shipped
Figure itself is in good condition, however, there a lot of tiny bits and pieces of his accessories that had to be superglued back together because it came off. I will post pics later on showing where the flaws are. Comes with everything except his PDA. I misplaced it but once I find it, it will be included. The box has some wear. (I also used superglue to attach his BSAA patches to his shoulder)

^I think $290 sounds very fair. A lot of the accessories can also be purchased separately on Ebay. Great price.

Too bad that I got into Resident Evil collecting this late. I'd like to have all of the figures some day :monkey1...

^I think $290 sounds very fair. A lot of the accessories can also be purchased separately on Ebay. Great price.

Too bad that I got into Resident Evil collecting this late. I'd like to have all of the figures some day :monkey1...

I agree. I got BSAA for Xmas last year for 300. Plus while putting the accessories on some broke.

Back