Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehateme23 is a great guy very honest i got sheva from him last week

Thank you for your kind words! Hope you're enjoying the Sheva! :)

I was going to purchase a Wesker from him, but I didn't. :(

You may have another chance at him! I have another Midnight Wesker but it is loose and does not come with any accessories. I'll let you know if I decide to sell him (I guess it all comes down to whether or not my bills catch up to me!). I'll be asking for the same amount I dished out so don't lose hope :).

Thank you for your kind words! Hope you're enjoying the Sheva! :)

You may have another chance at him! I have another Midnight Wesker but it is loose and does not come with any accessories. I'll let you know if I decide to sell him (I guess it all comes down to whether or not my bills catch up to me!). I'll be asking for the same amount I dished out so don't lose hope :).

Where are his accessories?! :pfft:

:rotfl

Still looking to pick this one up... Just grabbed STARS Wesker off some one here... Now I only need to get a hold of STARS Chris...

Still looking to pick this one up... Just grabbed STARS Wesker off some one here... Now I only need to get a hold of STARS Chris...

Awesome!!! I was looking at pictures of both Wesker's, the STARS version doesn't come with lots of weapons. :( I do like Beretta 92F Custom 'Samurai Edge' gun would go perfect with my custom RE3 Jill. :panic:

Awesome!!! I was looking at pictures of both Wesker's, the STARS version doesn't come with lots of weapons. :( I do like Beretta 92F Custom 'Samurai Edge' gun would go perfect with my custom RE3 Jill. :panic:

True he dose not have a lot of weapons... But for me its more about the fact that he has the STARS gear then anything else... I also have the Midnight Ver of Wesker...

hola la jill de revelations
jill_valentine__re_revelations_by_jennievalentine-d34iuy5.jpg

Back