Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Sideshow will be shipping out Jill by next Monday! :clap

Credit cards for the regular orders are going to be charged by May 27 (tomorrow), so I guess that they already have the figures in stock!

Im so excited im gonna call my little sister and see if she wants too, everyone should have one!

My Tracking tells me my figure got in to the country this morning. Earliest i can see it coming is tomorrow or monday though.

I think Sideshow will be shipping out Jill by next Monday! :clap

Credit cards for the regular orders are going to be charged by May 27 (tomorrow), so I guess that they already have the figures in stock!

Tuesday. They're closed Memorial Day.

Mine got shipped out this morning! I'd have to say that Flexpay worked out great this time around, getting shipped this time with the regular orders.

cant belive its taking soo long to shipto everyone. im waiting for some youtube reviews before i decide to get it on this figure

cant belive its taking soo long to shipto everyone. im waiting for some youtube reviews before i decide to get it on this figure

Well, based on the reviews from this thread, the figure looks great. But, the cloak appears to be either hit or miss with the tailoring. Some cloaks seem to fit well, while others don't.

You should really get in on it soon, if you interested man. It's an RE figure, let alone one of Jill Valentine. So if you're planning to hit Ebay, the price (with shipping) isn't going to stay in the sub $200 range for too long.

Well, based on the reviews from this thread, the figure looks great. But, the cloak appears to be either hit or miss with the tailoring. Some cloaks seem to fit well, while others don't.

You should really get in on it soon, if you interested man. It's an RE figure, let alone one of Jill Valentine. So if you're planning to hit Ebay, the price (with shipping) isn't going to stay in the sub $200 range for too long.

youre right but its just my money situation. i wanna get Metal Gear Rex by 3A and HT Metal Gear stuff, i simply cant afford much right now :(. Unfortunatly i had to miss out on batman DX02 and im still gutted about that, but like i said seeing it in a video, for some reason, helps me make the final desicion on figures

youre right but its just my money situation. i wanna get Metal Gear Rex by 3A and HT Metal Gear stuff, i simply cant afford much right now :(. Unfortunatly i had to miss out on batman DX02 and im still gutted about that, but like i said seeing it in a video, for some reason, helps me make the final desicion on figures

Man, if only we could afford all the stuff we really wanted. I'm in saving mode myself. I just hope that Hot Toys MGS figures get released in 4th quarter of this year, to give more time. Plus, I simply can't think of a better time for these than around Christmas!

Some pics of my Jill:

HT_Jill_Valentine-01.jpg

HT_Jill_Valentine-10.jpg

HT_Jill_Valentine-06.jpg

To my mind, the head-sculpt doesn't really seem to fit with the role this figure was supposed to play. This was supposed to be Jill being controlled against her will, and she was supposed to be a hardcore bad-ass. On this figure she looked almost too sweet and demure :lol

Mine is set to arrive on Tuesday morning. I will take a heap of pictures. I cant wait!

I found a video review for the figure! By any chance, was it made by one of you guys?

Volume's low, so you'll have to turn it up.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKGwnA0hkgU"]YouTube - ‪HOT TOYS jill valentine battlesuit review‬‏[/ame]

Back