Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's too Lara Croft, maybe go back with the look of RE3?

jillzy4.png

New Lara C model.

tomb-raider-reboot_1291656815.jpg

Hilary Swank? :dunno

Lmao. You're so right!!! The new LC looks like Hilary. Anyway the new Jill for Revelations looks awful.... outfit and all.

Can someone tell me what tha heck is that horrible picture of Jill.
Is this gonna be her new look for the new Res6 or whatever it's called so called remake of resident evil.
If that's how she's gonna look like well I'm definitely gonna be pissed off..lol

I just bought one of these ho's. First Resident ev.... "Biohazard" Hot Toy ive ever bought. Would really love a Midnight Wesker though and ive wanted one for ages. But the prices do not agree with me.

It's her new look for the 3DS game RE Revelations.

RE_Revelations_002_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

I've been looking for a Midnight Wesker as well, and the prices on eBay are just ridiculous!!! Almost 600.00 for a Wesker figure. :O Hopefully sellers at Comic-Con have him for less and Sheva. [Crosses fingers]

Last edited:
I just bought one of these ho's. First Resident ev.... "Biohazard" Hot Toy ive ever bought. Would really love a Midnight Wesker though and ive wanted one for ages. But the prices do not agree with me.

:lol

I'd like to afford a RPD Leon one of these days. Someday, I'll get it.

Same here, I've seen RPD Leon, but for 800 bucks!!! Or if HT's makes a new Leon. I missed out on the RE4 and RPD version.

One of my biggest regrets in 1/6 collecting, was passing up an RPD Leon at CornerStoreComics for like $140 or so about 2 years ago in favor of an HT Bank Robber Joker (which I never even received cause the MO got stolen in the mail). Both Leons had stayed at around retail price for so long I figured they would never go up. Was I wrong. I also regret passing up on Sheva at retail but I just can't bring myself to pay $300 + for her nowdays considering she is the weakest of all the HT RE5 figures.

us must not be in the US huh?

you and me are in opposite shoes. LOL

MW was my first model from Hot Toy. I'm just waiting on my jill BS ver to come in, status=pending :impatient:

Wow the expression of Jill's face in the 3DS game makes the Hot Toys ones look like masterpieces. Seriously that redesign is up there with Dante's new DMC redesign as far as terrible goes. I used to love Capcom so much, but if they're going to keep going with the Hobo Phoenix Wright trend and just screw over every character (though I like how he was handled) then perhaps there are other fish in the sea.

Seriously though I don't know what is wrong with that. It looks so bad that I thought it was a joke. The stupid battle suit returning is so unneeded and it looks much worse than it did in 5, but holy crap at that awful face.

I refuse to pay 300 for a Sheva. LOL If I see her her for 140-60 maybe.... Wesker I'm still having trouble finding one. I also regret not getting Wesker and Sheva for 150 at last year Comic-Con. Grrr.... >:{

I refuse to pay 300 for a Sheva. LOL If I see her her for 140-60 maybe.... Wesker I'm still having trouble finding one. I also regret not getting Wesker and Sheva for 150 at last year Comic-Con. Grrr.... >:{

Luckly I have my 2 Wesker's, BSAA Chris and Jill and plan to add BS Jill soon. But I really regret not getting Sheva. STARS Chris while a great figure and one I hope to add someday, is not a top priority. If it was a STARS Chris based on his RE1/Remake look i.e. pre steroids he would allready be in my collection though.

Lucky! Haha I'm okay with not happy STARS Wesker or StARS Chris, I got BSAA Chris last year for 300 as well BSSA Jill. If they hurry on RE Afterlife Alice a Midnight Wesker would look kick-a**. I'm waiting on battle suit Jill to ship from SSC. Hope they hurry!

Ditto. Personally, I didn't even care about Sheva. Besides her appearance in RE 5, she's not really a major character in the series as far as I'm concerned.

Now, as for Wesker... ah man, I have to track one of those figures down as well :monkey2. I have no idea why I waited so long to get into Resident Evil collecting. By far, these are some of the coolest 1/6 figures.

Yep, there's a lot of 1/6 figure, but I only collect RE and Tomb Raider. Although I can't find any 1/6 Lara Croft on Sale. My bet is Comic Con. LOL

@ 23, I think I saw a seller on Ebay selling Wesker missing his cost and some other item. But he's asking 400 for it!!!

Last edited:
Back