Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad you made it

awesome group shot BTW

Thanks, but I still think that your robe is wider than mine .. the truth is that I had to rip the lower end (Front opening) to put the robe on, and even with the robe on, that part can't close :lecture

nice pics valvoliner!! That robe looks fantastic on!!

Thanks man!,:wink1: at least it was worth it, and I much prefer Jill BS with mask and robe on, however the hood still needs more fuzzing..I'll work on it

Edit: Anyways..The rest of the pics I took (sorry, not jill Valentine BS involved this time :/)

jillvalentine006.jpg

jillvalentine005.jpg

jillvalentine004.jpg

Last edited:
Valvoliner, did u use a different body for Leon? And did you do the height mod to Chris?

Yup. :wink1:

Leon's body is a TT advance (even the brown jacket fits better on this body) ...and some more improvements like a full set of Chris BSAA hands, rubber shoulder holster form MN Wesker (repainted in brown, and glued the knife sheat) Jill BSAA buttpack, elbow pads and more little things..

I swapped Wesker calves with Crhis and now both have the same height.(increased 1 cm or so more).removed the stupid underpants, extended the harness for better "proportions" and again.. more little things :rotfl

Edit: BTW.. MN Wesker is on a TT Advance aswelll (more accurate body shape).. and Krauser is on a Chris/Dutch body but also added a TT advance thighs implants. Certainly much better and accurate body for him

Last edited:

Leon's body is a TT advance (even the brown jacket fits better on this body) ...and some more improvements like a full set of Chris BSAA hands, rubber shoulder holster form MN Wesker (repainted in brown, and glued the knife sheat) Jill BSAA buttpack, elbow pads and more little things..

I swapped Wesker calves with Crhis and now both have the same height.(increased 1 cm or so more).removed the stupid underpants, extended the harness for better "proportions" and again.. more little things :rotfl

Edit: BTW.. MN Wesker is on a TT Advance aswelll (more accurate body shape).. and Krauser is on a Chris/Dutch body but also added a TT advance thighs implants. Certainly much better and accurate body for him

Thx for the info. Huge improvement man. You're Leon looks really good.:clap

Looks awesome! How would Wesker look on a truetype narrow shoulder?

Looks awesome! How would Wesker look on a truetype narrow shoulder?

Not sure about the narrowed TT body, but I choose the TT adnance body because the chest and torso looks more straight, and the waist is wider (no more wasp waist syndrome :lol) and has the sculpted forearms with vains

Not sure about the narrowed TT body, but I choose the TT adnance body because the chest and torso looks more straight, and the waist is wider (no more wasp waist syndrome :lol) and has the sculpted forearms with vains

So is the default wesker body..... Wesker body is actually TT + Adv. TT arms, it actually has the widest shoulders/equals to the old TT.

I padded up Wesker's default body instead.

So is the default wesker body..... Wesker body is actually TT + Adv. TT arms, it actually has the widest shoulders/equals to the old TT.

I padded up Wesker's default body instead.

Of course Bandito, Wesker arms are the TTA ones, but I preffer the whole TTA body cause the full torso and wider waist (looks better and accurate than the original wesker's body)

If you meant the TTAdvance actually is narrowed than the old TT, but if you compare the narrowed TT with Wesker's body.. then I would say that are pretty similar in width.... however the narrowed TT has a less bulky chest than the old TT or wesker's body, and each body has a different shape

Narrowed:

hts-ttm14_02.jpg

Wesker body:

HTBHWeskerBody.jpg

TT Advance:

HT1144-T549-2T.jpg

Last edited:
Adv. TT's torso (excluding the arms/deltoids) is actually narrower than ordinary/narrow TT... though Adv. TT is thicker.

What I meant was.. you loose slight shoulder width by using the Adv. TT body compared to the default.

Hmmm really
there is a shop in Canada that sells res5 figures..
Impresive I never knew that.lol
Ususaly it's America who gets that stuff but I guess not..

oh no toys2 is always ahead of the us... He gets his shipments straight from hot toys.

Back