Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"highlighting the newly developed head sculpt"

Obviously, we are being taken for rubes.

The suit is excellent though. :clap

I didn't even see that. I wonder if this head is just a place holder or something? Doubt it but it would be nice if she had an angrier expression.

They did a great job capturing all the detail of the suit.

Too bad there's no cloak or mask. I would've prefered that over getting the same weapons as the BSAA version.

They did a great job capturing all the detail of the suit.

Too bad there's no cloak or mask. I would've prefered that over getting the same weapons as the BSAA version.

well if anyone would like to give me the weapons that come with this one since they already got them with BSAA Jill, I would gladly oblige :D

BBTS has her for pre order for $199.99.:thud: Hoping this will come down in price but it makes the Mark V price a little easier to swallow.

There is no way she's going to retail for that much.... hell, she better not :lol

I'm really looking forward to this fig, but at that price I would definitely pass on it.

BS Jill had the 2 Skorpion machine pistols in the main game and in Mercs she had 1 Skorpion and the PSG-1 sniper rifle.

But yeah $199 is way too much. This is a $150 figure MAX!!! Now STARS Jill and even RE3 Jill I'll pay $199 if I have to.

That being said I'm sure the BBTS price will drop to aroun $144 which is about how much most of their other RE5 figures were and you'll probably find her cheaper other places.

Last edited:
BBTS has her for pre order for $199.99.:thud: Hoping this will come down in price but it makes the Mark V price a little easier to swallow.

There is no way she's going to retail for that much.... hell, she better not :lol

I'm really looking forward to this fig, but at that price I would definitely pass on it.

BBTS always prices there stuff really high initially until domestic distribution is confirmed. Basically, when Sideshow collectibles puts it up on their site, BBTS will drop their price shortly after.

Back