Hot Toys R2-D2 Deluxe Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven?t seen too many pics of this yet? I wonder if he?s not too popular, as the ss has been around for years and is adequate. I know he hasn?t shipped from ss yet, but still... Plus the price! I will pick it up with $90 is rewards because I?m a sucker who has to have the slightly better upgraded doll.

Yeah I'm surprised we've only got a couple reviews so far, and the last one was 2 weeks ago. It was released about the same time as Crait Luke and Vader and we've seen plenty more of those two by now.

Should be getting mine this week. Looking forward to it and planning on displaying him with some of the accessories. I also have the tama one and it looks fantastic, but you can't be the die cast dome

Some phone pics

08311b5e13f0a31b31e2938ce29ade71.jpg
f84c1c9c5d5ff840da49b678e266c0a8.jpg
0567985a53357c19b7c9b0f24d6dc610.jpg

I just got charged for this from Sideshow FYI. I didn't get the usual warning they send out via email but I don't mind. Some folks might though. Just be aware that at least in my case they are charging for this.

Back