Hot Toys R2-D2 Deluxe Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was >this< close to pulling the trigger on the Sideshow version last night. Glad I didn't...

Looks great. About the only thing I'm interested in that the TFA version doesn't have are the holograms. I've never been interested in displaying R2 with any attachments.

Already have Sideshow's and Tamashii's. Thankfully OT is composed of three movies. I'll end up ordering this one to display as ESB R2 :monkey3

giphy.gif

I'm so glad I waited on the TFA version. This is awesome and those Leia holograms are perfect. Day 1 order.

Looks great, but I have the SSC one also. Is this supposed to cover multiple movies? I swear the lamp he's plugged into there is the one in the HT Yoda package.

Looks great, but I have the SSC one also. Is this supposed to cover multiple movies? I swear the lamp he's plugged into there is the one in the HT Yoda package.

it is. also, it's not a lamp, it's a charger/backup battery. Luke plugs it into him in ESB after asking "ready for some power?"

Sideshow: Look at our newly released repainted R2! It's so much better than our old version, head seam and all!

Hot Toys: Hold my beer...

Back