1/6 Hot Toys R2-D2 (Artoo-Detoo) - TFA Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lack of metal dome on Tamashii yet metal everywhere else seems like it came from the upside-down.

I really want the Tamashii to be better than this one overall because that's the one I'm buying. Visiting this thread and getting shiny-metal-dome envy each time, that'd suck.

deliberating whether to buy the R2 now or wait and see if they release R2 and C3PO double pack. What do you guys think?

If waiting is easy enough, I'd hold out for the ANH version of both. I like C-3PO with his silver leg. But I dunno about the odds of a TFA double pack at this point - wouldn't they have already done this?

With both figures being released so close together the tastes great less filling debate should be fun. Get your rotten tomatoes ready Lejuan, you and I will be on opposite sides :lol

With both figures being released so close together the tastes great less filling debate should be fun. Get your rotten tomatoes ready Lejuan, you and I will be on opposite sides :lol

I dunno man, depending on how the Tama turns out I might be throwing my tomato pile at myself :monkey1

Got a small haul last night, but was most excited to open this little guy up. I've been using a crappy little Hasbro R2 next to my Tamashi 3PO on my bookshelf for the last few years... but WOW... this guy just looks so perfect next to him!

Got this one pre-ordered. Originally had the Tama on order, but the dome sold it, and the weathered look will match DX07 better.

It was a close thing, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll just wait for the deluxe diecast 2 pack with threepio in the next few years. I'm pretty happy with the deluxe SSC version for now.

photo by foreignplanets on Instagram.

IMG_3574.JPG

Just because one has an instagram filter, one shouldn't necessarily use it...

Nice pic otherwise.

Is R2 shipping from SS yet? Placed an order today & have something incoming tomorrow :dunno

Back