1/6 Hot Toys R2-D2 (Artoo-Detoo) - TFA Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think he looks just fine with Tama 3PO myself. But a HT 3po will be interesting, but no 6V4A0347-HDR.jpg TFA version 3po for me.

if anyone can, please post some side by side comparisons of the Sideshow and HT R2-D2, mostly for science but also looking at height differences. Thanks!

Wow... it can be perfectly replaced...... without any issues of it throwing off all the other astromechs being produced by sideshow. It comes in just about perfectly.

I'm also not seeing heavy nuances between the OT style and this TFA version. To be honest... what the hoses? Totally passable. No big deal there.

Looks like SSC R2 is going to put on his sailbarge waitress outfit and this HT can come sit in the front and center display

What's the difference between OT R2-D2, PT R2-D2 and ST R2-D2, not counting accessories.

What's the difference between OT R2-D2, PT R2-D2 and ST R2-D2, not counting accessories.

One thing I notice is that the rear logic display lights (back of the dome) are multi color in the OT. I think they are all blue & white in TFA.

Back