Hot Toys QS003???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In an ideal world, Hot Toys 1/4 is dead after Batman and the Endo.

I kind of stopped wondering about the next 1/4 after realizing how many 1/6 figures I want that are coming and already released. That's enough for a few years of figures. Something like the old Blade is more than a 1/4 figure now.

yeah the headsculpt for the endo is totally off. The head is way to thin and the teeth too big. He looks like

horse-talk.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder what Howard Chan thinks a 'pleasant surprise' could mean to fans? Probably an Iron Man.

To me a pleasant surprise would be if they actually released the Police Shootout T-800 that they teased us with 2 or 3 years ago. Actual follow through.

I wonder what Howard Chan thinks a 'pleasant surprise' could mean to fans? Probably an Iron Man.

To me a pleasant surprise would be if they actually released the Police Shootout T-800 that they teased us with 2 or 3 years ago. Actual follow through.

Or the 1/4 2012 Avengers, or the 1/4 Batman Returns, or the 1/4 Predator.

I just don't get why they bother to make those Photoshopped graphic announcements when they don't follow through with them in a certain amount of time. Building up anticipation is one thing, but several years down the line? That builds up frustration. :lol

Or the 1/4 2012 Avengers, or the 1/4 Batman Returns, or the 1/4 Predator.

I just don't get why they bother to make those Photoshopped graphic announcements when they don't follow through with them in a certain amount of time. Building up anticipation is one thing, but several years down the line? That builds up frustration. :lol

They got so hyper with those announcements. Stuff they were never gonna fit into the schedule. Actually they're not unlike customisers who take way too much on that they'll never get around to doing - ''I'm gonna make this, and I'm gonna make this, and this, and that, oh and that other thing, OOHH, OOOH LOOK! WE HAVE TO MAKE THAT!!''

I think 1/6 & 1/4 Vader will be announced at the same time. With Hot Toys now having the Star Wars license this announcement would be huge!

Although it could very easily be an Iron Man. :lol

I don't know that there would be a huge demand for a 1/4 Boba when SS has made 2 good statues in 1/4. TDK Joker , 89 Batman, T1, Predator, and a IM Mark 1 or 3 would be the best options imo, but since the 1/4 TDK Bats is still available, I think they will pass on another Batman and even the Joker. Seeing as SS has choked on a lot of the 1/4 movie characters, one would think this is the best time to start knocking out 2 a year.

Apparently they could think of nothing more worthy of 1:4 scale treatment than *drumroll*

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...uardians-galaxy-little-groot-collectible.html

****ing dancing baby Groot. A figure based on a mildly amusing mid-credits gimmick. Not even a proper incarnation of a character in that movie.

Clearly the QS series will not just be reserved for iconic characters that have stood the test of time then. All bets are off. If a potted plant with a smiley face on it can be a 1:4 scale action figure, they'll make ****ing anything.

So what stupid outlandish crap do you want them to make next?

Last edited:
Back