Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So awesome pics in these last couple of pages :clap

Don't spose you've got a pic of the LED's you used have you?

this is the kind of led's i used, it's a small led-strip i put into the base. you can change the colour by remote, but blue=terminator ;)

358nojr.jpg

Anybody else get pin point paint spots all over this figure, is that normal, also the legs seem to be less or faded paint job on the chrome

Holy hell, sideshow found me an Exclusive Endo.. Sweet Baby Jesus thats amazing news!!!

And it came at the worst time............grrr

Dammit lads, I just discovered this mornin that one of the plastic bars of the neck that go into the base of his head has snapped. Jesus, of all things to not be metal??!

I have glued it, though it snapping on painted chrome makes it chip a thus makes the break more noticable. It's a clean break and it's only a bar but still, it's annoying knowing its there.

Has anybody else had this happen and what did you do to sort it out?

That is a clean break, not to worry about it. Just use a bit of good superglue and hold it together until it is glued well in place.

Thanks lads! I hope the glue holds when you move it. I just tested it now and it seems to be holding. You can see the break as some chrome chipped off due to the break.

I guess it is only a small part that isn't really noticable but it bothers me something fierce. He's not cheap!

Last edited:
Hi guys i just got mine today, and it's " strange " i can move the chest back and forth really good i thought i can do that only 25 ° or so. Yours too ? That's cool, it gives me more articulation ...

I'm just affraid i broke something lol

Can you help ?

This is fn bs, my ex endo came with one freaking gun..not two, One....im so pissed right now. Im actually beyond pissed because I sold a figure to fund this guy.

This is fn bs, my ex endo came with one freaking gun..not two, One....im so pissed right now. Im actually beyond pissed because I sold a figure to fund this guy.

Damn another screw up by SSC.

Did they send you a regular HT Endo or the exclsuive version that was missing second gun?

So Sideshow is taking care of me by sending me the gun. Those who pwn the EX, are both guns identical? Also, whats the little black pastic piece in the tray?

So Sideshow is taking care of me by sending me the gun. Those who pwn the EX, are both guns identical? Also, whats the little black pastic piece in the tray?

the little plastic piece is for clicking on the gun and click on the arm to keep the gun stable or whatever...

Back