Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just started testing the recast teeth. I ground them down, put some gaps in between them, and weathered them a bit. What do you think? Better than the originals? Pics aren't the best.

yrxl.jpg

a6t3.jpg

kdd7.jpg

zn0j.jpg

Hmm, I'm amazed you got an enitely new set of choppers in there. If I had some constructive criticism, it'd be: is it possible to adjust the teeth forward more? From the pics it looks like they are set back in the mouth a little more than the original teeth, and it stands out a little bit to my eye.
The first photo of 4 that you posted looks very good. And I'm sure it looks very different in-hand, too.
Progress pics of the modding process would be great, I'd like to know how you removed the original teeth, and are they still intact?

Last edited:
I just got one and wanted to know if they came with the batteries installed inside already, I didn't want to open him until I get my place and display him, but learned about battery corrosion.. thanks!

The batteries are installed as others have mentioned. I may be wrong here, but I THINK it also has a little plastic slip that keeps the batteries from contacting inside the head. If you leave the plastic slip in place, it should keep them from corroding. Correct me if I'm wrong on this, those who know better. :)

Mine didn't come with the plastic slip but that might have been because m dealer checked it up before shipping as requested by myself. But the batteries are inside. And I'm thinking of getting them out in a couple months or so, and replacing them with good Swiss batteries (Renata).

Just got this after a looong wait. Very nice :)

Its got a few minor probs, back of the head dont fit very well, jaw dont meet proberly but apart from that its ok.

I wanna clean this up, as dont like the paint splatter effect and the black shins are scratched, I have seen some people have said use thinners or nail polish remover but I'm worried about the affect it will have on the chrome plate, especially now I've just seen the instructions that say no chemicals.

I have used chrome cleaner on my Endo bust, but was thinking the plate on this might be alot thinner and I dont want to rub it away :slap

Any advice guys?

No response from EnterBay yet? WOW. I'm close to ordering these (possibly multiples) as I want an army of endo's. If any of you guys get a response from EB please let us know.
Replying to an old, thread, however after not getting an email response from Enterbay, I phoned them, and they confirmed that are NOT doing a T800 Endoskeleton. However they releasing a 1/4 T1000 for this Nov/Dec

Replying to an old, thread, however after not getting an email response from Enterbay, I phoned them, and they confirmed that are NOT doing a T800 Endoskeleton. However they releasing a 1/4 T1000 for this Nov/Dec

That's quite the news there, considering Bill teased the endoskeleton on his Facebook some time ago. As much as I love Enterbay, I hate their lack of communication. No point teasing if you don't plan on following through.

Thank god I ordered this in the end!

Does anyone else have an issue with the light up eyes? Mine won't turn off. I have to keep the tab in

My endo has issue with the switch as well, It gets stuck once I pushed it in and it doesn't come up, have to pull the switch outwards lightly to turn the lights off.

Just started testing the recast teeth. I ground them down, put some gaps in between them, and weathered them a bit. What do you think? Better than the originals? Pics aren't the best.

yrxl.jpg

a6t3.jpg

kdd7.jpg

zn0j.jpg

Those teeth look amazing are you by chance selling teeth? for me the horse teeth was the biggest turn off of the hot toys endo.

Hi guys! Any of you gents measured the exact dimensions of the dio stand? I'm thinking if this and EB BD T800 would fit on the same detolf shelf with their stands included. TIA!

Got an extra IM Mark VII sealed in brown shipper. Would trading it for this guy be a fair deal? Just trying to gauge.

I bailed and just ordered one!
Man i just hope to hell Enterbay don't do one and it be better.

I'm still hoping they do. :)
But honestly, that could be years from now. Heck, it might not even be produced, or if it does become reality, it might not even be as good as Hot Toys' version.

Back