Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is everyone else's neck straight? if it is i might have to exchange mine then =/

*edit, i sent the included pics to sideshow, they said they haven't encountered this issue before. but i hope they replace the HS or figure as the dealer said they won't because sideshow wont.

Notice how I get more head tilt to the right than to the left, and how the whole ball joint is shifted to the right, and not centered on the headsculpt when looking below.

Well, looks like there s another problem you got ta keep your eyes open for if you got or Will be buying this figure.

Ive received my replacement Head and it suffers from the same problem.
Mine is not as important as yours tho. I just need to place the Head in a certain way and its pretty much ok.

The problem comes from the ball joint hole in Head that is not right in the middle. Way to go hot toys...

Again be very carefull with the Neck rods (im doing some new with miniature aluminium rods and also Will be changing the hose now that ive found some very cool metalic ones).

Avenger, just make sure you got tracking and youre good.
I dealer directly with hot toys twice and got no problèmes.

Anyone else's exclusive waitlist convert today? I really wanted to wait for Enterbay's since I have both their 1:4 T-800 but I guess I would be foolish to pass it up at this point.

Anyone else's exclusive waitlist convert today? I really wanted to wait for Enterbay's since I have both their 1:4 T-800 but I guess I would be foolish to pass it up at this point.

Surprised to hear of an EX waitlist conversion this late in the game. Congrats! I think most of us are eagerly awaiting Enterbay's endo as well.

I'd go through with your EX order either way. You can't lose.

Well, looks like there s another problem you got ta keep your eyes open for if you got or Will be buying this figure.

Ive received my replacement Head and it suffers from the same problem.
Mine is not as important as yours tho. I just need to place the Head in a certain way and its pretty much ok.

The problem comes from the ball joint hole in Head that is not right in the middle. Way to go hot toys...

Again be very carefull with the Neck rods (im doing some new with miniature aluminium rods and also Will be changing the hose now that ive found some very cool metalic ones).

Avenger, just make sure you got tracking and youre good.
I dealer directly with hot toys twice and got no problèmes.

Yup , they said it wasn't a defect and therefore will not replace my figure. They said it only happens to mine but I think the mold is messed up. Does anyone else's head have this problem?

Here is the response I received from a sideshow collector dealer:

"Hi,

I have get reply from sideshow and they said : Since your statue is technically not broken I can not replace it.
so it is not defect, and we have nothing can do about it. I also check with some of my other customer who purchase this pieces and all them has the same issue like you but they don’t think it’s defect too.

I am sorry about that but hope you can understand that we do take responsible if item get defect (sideshow did too) or item damage, but not this kind issue.

Thank you
"

kinda messed up that I paid $420 for this with a freakin mold defect on the neck.

Last edited:
i recived my "exclusive" version but it was missing one gun, anyone else has had this problem ???
also a piston on the right arm was broken at the base
sigh... such a beautiful figure

Caved in and bought the specail edition(also came with a bag) from Timecent88 in the end . After looking at people's defects/damaged areas I'm really hoping mine doesn't have any issue . He's feedback is 100% so I'm sure any problems that arise he will help sort out .

i recived my "exclusive" version but it was missing one gun, anyone else has had this problem ???
also a piston on the right arm was broken at the base
sigh... such a beautiful figure

Is the actually a cut for the second gun? Or should it be lose in the box? I'm sure sideshow will sort you out bud :)

Those who have taken the heads off these, do they pop off pretty easy, or are they on pretty tight?

Those who have taken the heads off these, do they pop off pretty easy, or are they on pretty tight?

It's about as tight as most Hot Toys head ball joints. I've got big hands and can pop it off easily with my left hand alone, but make sure you pry it straight up without twisting or bending the head or you'll probably end up breaking the piston rods. And make sure you remove the hoses from the chest holes first or you might stretch them and break the elbow unions on the skull. It sounds more complex than it actually is.

Testing the look of some teeth that I moulded from the originals.

The results look much better than in the photo.

Teethtest1-1.jpg

987891721-1.jpg

878286221-1.jpg

Last edited:
It's about as tight as most Hot Toys head ball joints. I've got big hands and can pop it off easily with my left hand alone, but make sure you pry it straight up without twisting or bending the head or you'll probably end up breaking the piston rods. And make sure you remove the hoses from the chest holes first or you might stretch them and break the elbow unions on the skull. It sounds more complex than it actually is.

Cool. Thanks.

Back