Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not just the teeth the whole head is inaccurate. Too small and too thin and the neck is way too long.

lifesize-terminator-t-800-endoskeleton-12.jpg

terminator_2.jpg

beefy looking thats how the head should look. I mean its not a bad effort its just not accurate and thats what kills it for me.

I agree with you 100%. My point of view is that the head on this figure is modelled after the sideshow bust, which is fairly slim and narrow. It looks great from some angles, but the teeth do bug me. I wish it looked like it does in the pic you posted, but I believe I'll be old and grey before anyone releases a totally accurate endo.
This one is still quite cool and has many nice features...I'll give the problems a pass on this one, since it gets so much right.

Last edited:
It's not just the teeth the whole head is inaccurate. Too small and too thin and the neck is way too long.

Beefy looking with a pronounced wide jawline thats how the head should look. I mean its not a bad effort its just not accurate and thats what kills it for me.

Agreed on all points except the neck. I wouldn't make it any shorter than it is. Plus making the skull bigger and wider might give the effect of a shortening the neck anyway. Basically the headsculpt on this isn't accurate to either T1 or T2. And how could it be when the main piece of referance they used was

I agree with you 100%. My point of view is that the head on this figure is modelled after the sideshow bust, which is fairly slim and narrow

Its pretty much proven that its modelled on the sideshow bust. The similarities are undeniable and there was a pic from HT of a sculptor working with that very piece on his desk.

Thanks guys ! :hi5:

Since all those figures and statue were announced I really wanted to one thing :

1/4 scale Terminators group shot - ENTERBAY / Hot Toys / Sideshow - David.T Photography

My dream shot ! I love 1/4 stuff.

Thats fantastic^ Can't wait till we can see Hot Toys Police Shootout 1:4 in place of the Sideshow PF though.

I've been looking at everyone's pics and I just noticed something missing on my endo :(. I don't seem to have the two 90 degree elbow joint things attached behind the jaw where the two hoses would attach. I have a a little bag with 5 extra different size hoses. Not sure if its a factory error or I lost them or what lol

Heres my Quick overview of the T-800 and terminator collection up-date.

[ame]https://youtu.be/YkslIA_snJA[/ame]

You guys really aren't helping my situation. Since my batman PFF and my DX13 getting pushed back to August, I've been eyeing this figure up as terminator is one of my all time favourite films. I've been contemplating this figure and some of these pics are really making me want to pull the trigger in this.

Just worried that this along with Deadpool PFF might be too much.

I've been looking at everyone's pics and I just noticed something missing on my endo :(. I don't seem to have the two 90 degree elbow joint things attached behind the jaw where the two hoses would attach. I have a a little bag with 5 extra different size hoses. Not sure if its a factory error or I lost them or what lol

Same thing was missing on mine too.Now I have a full replacement endo coming from Sideshow.
If I were you I would send it back if you can and get a replacement.

I figured i couldnt be the only one missing something lol. Heres a closeup.. I emailed alter ego comics to see what needs to be done. The funny thing is though that on my paper i got from the order it had sideshow listed on it also. So im assuming alter ego gets there shipments from them?

null-2.jpg

I figured i couldnt be the only one missing something lol. Heres a closeup.. I emailed alter ego comics to see what needs to be done. The funny thing is though that on my paper i got from the order it had sideshow listed on it also. So im assuming alter ego gets there shipments from them?

null-2.jpg

Yes they do,that is where my defective one came from.You need to get in touch with Alex Motter who works in the returns department there.

Thats fantastic^ Can't wait till we can see Hot Toys Police Shootout 1:4 in place of the Sideshow PF though.

Thanks A-dev.
I'm waiting for the reveal too then I'll decide if I sell it. While it looks awesome, EB's figures just blow him away and that big *** base. :gah:

Woh:thud: Thats EPIC

I can't compete with those pics but heres my endo just outta the box

t800s006_zpsbc988990.jpg

t800s008_zps1fd39318.jpg

Heres my Quick overview of the T-800 and terminator collection up-date.

https://youtu.be/YkslIA_snJA

Thanks The Skull !
Will you mod the hoses ?

Great review and collection. ;)

Now that's just spectacular, new wallpaper get! :clap

I nearly bought that PF, but at the end of the day I had to draw a line in the sand, I'm a figure collector at heart. If money and space weren't an issue I'd own everything...

Thanks Luse ! Glad you like it. It's an honor to be your new wallpaper. :lol
At that time, I desperately need a T1 T-800 so I couldn't resist any longer...

You guys really aren't helping my situation. Since my batman PFF and my DX13 getting pushed back to August, I've been eyeing this figure up as terminator is one of my all time favourite films. I've been contemplating this figure and some of these pics are really making me want to pull the trigger in this.

Just worried that this along with Deadpool PFF might be too much.

Just pull the trigger...or you'll regret later !
Awesome endos vanished quickly and this one is.

Have decided not to go for this guy. Love the endo...but proportions on this are too gangly (like a stick man on profile) plus the under-sized head and slapdash base irk me. HT haven't knocked this out of the park in my book. Build quality and chroming looks nice though but I've finally come to a decision. Gonna wait for the QS001...see how that turns out. I have a feeling I'll prefer EBs efforts on the Endo (plus no scale issues next to my BD Arnie) and Batman...

Have decided not to go for this guy. Love the endo...but proportions on this are too gangly (like a stick man on profile) plus the under-sized head and slapdash base irk me. HT haven't knocked this out of the park in my book. Build quality and chroming looks nice though but I've finally come to a decision. Gonna wait for the QS001...see how that turns out. I have a feeling I'll prefer EBs efforts on the Endo (plus no scale issues next to my BD Arnie) and Batman...

Hope for your sake the EB is better somehow, I'm sure this thing will be hard to get for a decent price fairly soon.
I know I'll buy the EB one, too, if it turns out to better. Hedging my bets...

Back