Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it possible that those of you who have it could take some professional comparison pictures with the Enterbay T-800 BD..? The ones we've seen until now haven't really showed the exact difference between the two figures.

Good call.

The Enterbay T-800's aren't chromed like this one are they?

Is it possible that those of you who have it could take some professional comparison pictures with the Enterbay T-800 BD..? The ones we've seen until now haven't really showed the exact difference between the two figures.

If it isn't too much to ask I would like to see a photo of the endo and the T-800 facing back to back to see the difference in height.

Not great pics I'm afraid. Will take some better ones in poses over the weekend. Honestly the scale issue isn't too bad once its in hand. It is undersized but not massively so.

Finally side by side shots, cheers ash. I think the size difference could have been worse. I'm not displaying them together so it's fine

mmm....yeah, very interesting! Thanks Ash!!

It's not quite as much a scale different as I thought but still significant I think.

More pics methinks! :)

One last pic. These actually display nicely together IMO. Sorry these pics are taken with a load of crap behind them.

Thanks again Rory for your POV. This turned out amazing and I can't wait to get mine in weeks...months????? As for height differnce I tell myself that Arnie got these biker boots on that tend to have 1.5-2" or more in sole anyways so that could justify the height diff a little but yeah that difference look like more than 2" scaled

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Last edited:
I love that one. These can be displayed together IMO. This is salvageable.

Agreed, but if you're judging it by that picture you shouldn't. The picture is distorted with everything closer being much much larger. Compare the endo's hand to his head.

This is a much better representation of the difference in scale since they are aligned (except for the endo arms and weapons):

imag019411.jpg

The endoskull is much smaller than the EB T-800 headsculpts.. more narrow as well.

Ash, when you took these pictures were you really close to the figures? Try backing away and then zooming in to avoid distortion.

Back