Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh cool, thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely give it a shot, and probably place an order with BBTS anyway just to play it safe.

Does SS still charge a deposit for wait list stuff?

Oh cool, thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely give it a shot, and probably place an order with BBTS anyway just to play it safe.

No. They send you an email if it converts and you have time to cancel if you want.

I originally had it on order with them, but I decided to cancel it to go for the EX on SS.

This is the first SS sold item I'll ever get.

A few quick pics guys as promised, I haven't had a chance to set the figure up yet, I will try and take some proper ones at w.end. And yes, Loki is fantastic, these two sets are a win win for HT.

3-69_zpsde99b87f.jpg
1-97_zps28f798f7.jpg
4-46_zps043deba1.jpg
2-82_zpse3697164.jpg
6-31_zps093b2e79.jpg
5-41_zpsb43e594e.jpg

So shiny. Pretty..... AWESOME!!!!! Thanks for the pictures.
Based on your pics those painted specks are not on the skull nor the arm, kind a strange to weather only the cheat? What you think

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

I think the weathering in hand looks perfect. It's just that the tiny dots are noticilble in pics for some reason. They are tiny. There is subtle weathering all over the figure, really sophisticated amazing stuff. Makes the chrome look like the 1/1 version. Can't praise it highly enough. This looks like a museum display piece rather than a mass produced figure.

And what makes the teeth look great is the fact that they are moulded translucent plastic, light come through them realistically. Adds a lot of scale, it was something not so apparent in OMGs pics because of his sophisticated lighting.

I think the weathering in hand looks perfect. It's just that the tiny dots are noticilble in pics for some reason. They are tiny. There is subtle weathering all over the figure, really sophisticated amazing stuff. Makes the chrome look like the 1/1 version. Can't praise it highly enough. This looks like a museum display piece rather than a mass produced figure.

And what makes the teeth look great is the fact that they are moulded translucent plastic, light come through them realistically. Adds a lot of scale, it was something not so apparent in OMGs pics because of his sophisticated lighting.

I see what you mean when you compare the teeth to OMG's photos. They really look like they are made out of tooth enamel.

COME ON SIDESHOW AND GET IT ALREADY! :drool

Great to hear Rory, excellent pics. No change on my tracking status. Still probably monday or tuesday I would think unless customs holds it.

Oooh I stand corrected. It has landed in Ireland and is at Portlaoise. Should be monday then I would think!

That's where my stuff ends up too, it's always a nerve wracking waiting to check online to see if it goes to "on route to customer" or "sent to customs" hope it's the former A-dev. Seriously your head will explode when you open it. :rock

That's where my stuff ends up too, it's always a nerve wracking waiting to check online to see if it goes to "on route to customer" or "sent to customs" hope it's the former A-dev. Seriously your head will explode when you open it. :rock

Yep. My Enterbay BD T-800 got through fine but even so I still feel a slight concern. Really don't want to have to cough up any more money, I'm maxed out enough as it is.

Congrats on yours. Look forward to your Show your Shelves update if you do one.

Wow. Just wait an hour or so guys and he will be set up. First impressions are very positive. Packaging is the best I've seen from hot toys.

Is it possible that those of you who have it could take some professional comparison pictures with the Enterbay T-800 BD..? The ones we've seen until now haven't really showed the exact difference between the two figures.

Back