HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well any inaccuracies won't bother me at all, plus I haven't watched any SW film whatsoever in its entirety :rotfl I was intrigued with that sixth scale Vader figure, but prioritized other figures and didn't get around to it. However, this 1/4 I was keen on, as I quite like HT's quarter scale series and it's an iconic villain (and a great suit design); this one fills my definitive SW piece since I wanted to have just one great representation in my collection.

Geek Card Revoked.

When you watch them, stop at episode VII, for the sake of imagination, creativity and letting the characters and universe have a sprawling growth in your mind. Oh to be so lucky.

Start with Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, and end with The Return of the Jedi. Then consider yourself covered. No need to go beyond that:)

I don't think many give the PT and ST enough credit. They're not perfect but there's still a lot to like. A lot of it is relative to nostalgia, in my opinion. My Nephew loves Star Wars though when he saw my 1/6 collection his only question was "Do you have Rey?" I also know quite a few people who prefer the PT to the OT just because it was their first exposure to the universe.

Though I also don't think that I'll win that argument on this forum. :lol

Thank you so much for posting the pic. It will really help me make my decision on which one to get. At this point I'm 99 percent sure I will go with the QS.

A new photo of the Hot Toys 1/4 Darth Vader, after the collection display changes I made lately:

Hot-Toys-Darth-Vader-Quarter-Scale-Figure-27.jpg

Very glad I live in an environment where this is not an issue.

Me too.
A replacement genuine leather suit for 1/4 Vader is around $300 and for 1/6 Vader about $200 (all come with leather boots, leather belt and chest box straps). In the future I might go for a 1/4 suit, but have to save the $ for it, as it is not cheap. I hate HT for using such cheap materials on their collectibles, we should sent the replacement suit bills to HT headquarters LOL

Just curious if anyone here also owns Sideshow's older 1/4 scale Emperor Palpatine Premium Format figure with throne as well as the Hot Toys 1/4 Vader. I'd love to see some pics of the two posed as a pair, betting they'd display well together!

Looks like 6th scale. QS has a compartment in the body for the bayteries I think.

Back