HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steam helped a lot. Still wish this cape was sewed at the bottom but no biggy.
a95bd792d76f9cee2473a8f9caddfd5e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm such a boring poser but this Rogue One hallway pose does it for me for now. I really love this figure. Sold my 1/6 ESB Vader because I prefer the ANH Vader with R1 gloves and after getting the 1/4, it just wasn't doing it for me.

Will have to see how the 1/6 ROTJ Vader turns out.
6ead7f877138f54a977bdaa7b73e1215.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I'm such a boring poser but this Rogue One hallway pose does it for me for now. I really love this figure. Sold my 1/6 ESB Vader because I prefer the ANH Vader with R1 gloves and after getting the 1/4, it just wasn't doing it for me.

Will have to see how the 1/6 ROTJ Vader turns out.
6ead7f877138f54a977bdaa7b73e1215.jpg

It's still a nice pose. I have mine holding his belt boxes(well in front of his belt boxes). It's a very iconic pose. Love how his inner robes lay on yours. I still need to iron/steam mine.

Honestly the best Vader Ive seen.. this beauty blew my mind. With a bit of padding + futzing this figure pure masterpiece [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

68a8bdda8b96be9b699652d64d77bf07.jpg

Nice pose jagzz! I've noticed a lot of people are only using the lower base, anyone like me using the upper as well?

Thanks Darth [emoji1317], yeah not a fan of that freakin tall base hahaha. What I want to do is create a dio base with Death Star environment as a background :)

Thanks Darth [emoji1317], yeah not a fan of that freakin tall base hahaha. What I want to do is create a dio base with Death Star environment as a background :)

Yeah, I would like to see a decent background for this figure emerge. I've got single level backgrounds for my sixth scale figures but I've not seen anyone with a double level background yet.

Here's a couple quick shots of mine out of the box. This thing is an absolute monster, and truly does look amazing in hand. Although unlike for others it jumped out at me right away how the body is far too skinny for Prowse, and that not only does he have no chest whatsoever, but the hips are narrow as hell too. So I'll definitely need to bulk him up a bit.

The outfit itself looks great though, and the helmet looks just as fantastic as the proto. The double-layer base I don't really mind that much, and I do like how it helps fill up the detolf better. Although it weighs a freakin ton that way so I'm a little nervous leaving it in there for long, and will need to need to look for something stronger than the glass to sit it on.

20191209_194231 (2).jpg

20191209_194300 (2).jpg

Last two poses are awesome. Definitely borrowing those!

Back