HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I must hold a little. My last payment for Sith Trooper is on 15th December. Hopefully, I'll get an international discount coupon for 25USD. Then I can order it (Its shipping is 80USD alone)

DSC_0131.JPG

Always great shots matrix!

I figured this was an easy pass until I came here and started seeing all these photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I must hold a little. My last payment for Sith Trooper is on 15th December. Hopefully, I'll get an international discount coupon for 25USD. Then I can order it (Its shipping is 80USD alone)
This is a must buy you won't regret it. I have 1/4 scales displayed in same room as 1/6s, doesn't bother me at all.

567932401d51127f79173a73d864017d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

So I noticed when I used the crotch grabber/pole on the lower base, it tends to wobble a lot more than using them in combination with the upper base. Anyone else have this problem?

So I noticed when I used the crotch grabber/pole on the lower base, it tends to wobble a lot more than using them in combination with the upper base. Anyone else have this problem?

Yes happens with me and other people. It’s a issue on Hot Toys part that they didn’t fix but it doesn’t bother me

This is a must buy you won't regret it. I have 1/4 scales displayed in same room as 1/6s, doesn't bother me at all.

567932401d51127f79173a73d864017d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Wow.

What do you have the quarter scales displayed in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it doesn't fit snug enough...try putting a small piece of tape around the end...
This is incredible, have you ironed the cape at all?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

The cape is great right out of the box but the inner silk lining is very wrinkled and needs steaming/ironing...

I went with the latter and ironed it on the lowest setting...but don't place the iron directly onto the silk...use an old sheet/cloth to place under and over the silk and then iron...Damping the silk before ironing helps the process...

It takes a while to get the wrinkles out but it's worth it for the end result..

I love the helmet sculpt...best i've seen in this scale and aside from a 1.1 replica and the very nice looking (if a little pin-headed and over priced) legendary 1/2 scale piece from SS this is as good as it gets...

DSC_0228.JPGDSC_0223.JPGDSC_0225.JPGDSC_0218.JPGDSC_0234.jpgDSC_0182.JPG

Stop already Matrix. You?re making this harder to pass up. But seriously excellent photos as always!! If I could fit this into my budget I surely would. It looks amazing

I like that you can see the dark amber tint on his lenses instead of being just solid black. They really nailed it with all the details.

Looks like xmas is coming early for me this year. Mine will arrive by next Friday. Can't wait to see how this stacks up against my Iron studios 1/4 Vader.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back