HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally forgot about seeing this. They do look pretty good together! Was you or someone else selling the modified glass shelf?

Yeah, I really like the mix.

I make and sell those small, acrylic Detolf shelves. $27 shipped in the CONUS for one and $16 each additional shelf.

What would you guys pay for an ANH kit if they ever made one?

You would have to get
-helmet
-shoulder armor
-chest box cover
-belt and belt boxes
-hands
-lightsaber

It would be pretty sweet to be able to swap out parts to get 2 figures out of 1.

Is it possible to display Vader just with the tall stand, is it stable enough? From what I've learned it is the only stand with light.

It's a long while since i've been "wowed" by a figure...but this guy is incredible!! Not only is it the best vader figure ever...it's probably the best Star wars figure ever...well in my world anyway:)
My only real gripes are the stand design and the crap battery system for the light-up features(they're dead in under an hour)...again an optional USB connection would have been most welcome...

DSC_0499.JPGDSC_0506.JPGDSC_0488.JPGDSC_0505.JPGDSC_0581.JPGDSC_0582.JPGDSC_0583.JPG

It's a long while since i've been "wowed" by a figure...but this guy is incredible!! Not only is it the best vader figure ever...it's probably the best Star wars figure ever...well in my world anyway:)
My only real gripes are the stand design and the crap battery system for the light-up features(they're dead in under an hour)...again an optional USB connection would have been most welcome...

View attachment 470970

This shot in particular could pass for a 1:1 prop. :lecture
That is great to hear coming from you: After all your great 1:6 Vader customs, this still wows you. :) Can't wait to receive him myself.

Your going to love it agonistes86...1/4 scale has so more presence over 1/6...while i love both i've always wanted a well done OT vader in this scale..and it don't disappoint!

I was really apprehensive that the production piece wouldn't live up to the proto...but damn it looks even better!

I do wish they had gone a different route with the light-up system for the chest/belt boxes...one battery pack for all would have been a better option...as it works great on SS 1/6 vader version and given the bigger scale on this guy they could have used a couple of AAA batteries...

Anyways it's not a deal breaker as there's so much to love:)

Tried a few poses under different lighting...i definitely prefer him standing on the one base...

DSC_0704.JPGDSC_0674.JPGDSC_0653.JPGDSC_0624.JPGDSC_0668.JPGDSC_0645.JPG

I can't wait to get this in hand. I wish I could get the exclusive version, however, my local store has him and I can trade stuff in to get him to save money. Hopefully someone will eventually part an exclusive out and I can pick up the head stand.

12c9f03cf77656203335b11be78d6aac.jpg

3c24d61be3cb09e170fbfc83afab459d.jpg

Amazing photos guys!
Such an amazing Vader!
Bring on the Stormtrooper!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg Matrix! Those shots are legit! Can't wait for mine!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A few comparisons with other figs...

HT Fett...

DSC_0713.JPGDSC_0715.JPG

My re-worked Diamond Select emperor...

DSC_0031.JPGDSC_0032.jpg

And with the Hasbro stormy...which makes for an ok'ish stand-in background piece until HT release theirs...well hopefully:)

DSC_0692.JPG

Great pics, Matrix! With a slightly different expression that Palps would be tops. Looks really good next to Vader regardless.

Back