HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIght side for me too. I ordered off an ebay seller so hopefully he can compensate by sending me a replacement or issue a partial refund. Will this figure be parted out by any websites you guys or girls may know of?

Vader Belt Box Broken Switch 2.jpg
Vader Belt Box Broken Switch.jpg
Here's mine!

These tiny electronics are always a pain. I'll test my Vader's electronics and then remove all batteries and leave it as that. Personally, excepting when a collectible has AA/AAA batteries that light it up completely with a single button, I take out all those small cell batteries that will leak in time.

View attachment 470564

The switch doesn't go back in

I can't remember there being any electronic issues on the umpteen 1/6 scale vader's...so it's alarming to see so many broken pieces on this bigger scaled piece...
These tiny electronics are always a pain. I'll test my Vader's electronics and then remove all batteries and leave it as that. Personally, excepting when a collectible has AA/AAA batteries that light it up completely with a single button, I take out all those small cell batteries that will leak in time.
Not a lover of button batteries either...they're ok for a wrist watch but that's about it...

This seems like a figure you can only buy at this point in time and from Sideshow while it can offer replacement parts .Maybe later they won't have any. High risk of broken tusk is a deal breaker.

Imagine trying to glue a tusk back on and it sets crooked or you leave a permanent glue smudge . Figure instantly ruined.

I was bummed Vader wasn't swole enough. So I cut the foam that stored him.

IMG_5831.jpgIMG_5832.jpgIMG_5833.jpg

IMO it's much better. I think he could still use a little more...lifting...however, currently there's a little struggle to get his body suit to close. So for now I'm content.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_5827.jpg
    IMG_5827.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_5828.jpg
    IMG_5828.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_5829.jpg
    IMG_5829.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
So is anyone displaying him in a Detolf mixed with other sixth scale figures? I really want this figure since I'm a huge Vader fan, I'm just not sure how he would look being the only quarter scale mixed in with my current sixth scale figures, and I have to give up two shelves for him. I'm limited on space and I can only have 3 Detolfs in my little corner of the bedroom that my wife let me have to display my collection.

So is anyone displaying him in a Detolf mixed with other sixth scale figures? I really want this figure since I'm a huge Vader fan, I'm just not sure how he would look being the only quarter scale mixed in with my current sixth scale figures, and I have to give up two shelves for him. I'm limited on space and I can only have 3 Detolfs in my little corner of the bedroom that my wife let me have to display my collection.

I think the 1/4 scales look great with 1/6 figures. I’ll probably be putting Vader in my Detolf like I did Fett when I get him.

08E2FFC7-BD02-4E09-A252-B8D31B4966A1.jpeg

Back