HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can?t get enough of looking at pics and videos. I still have 2 payments left and nowhere for this guy to go at the moment, but it is getting hard not to just pay it off now to get him in hand ASAP.

Received my 1/4 Darth Vader today, absolutely beautiful figure! Haven't found anything amiss so far. I had to gently pull the cape chain forward and thread it onto the small chest hook. Just take your time and do it slowly, I used a small dental hook instrument to pull it forward.

Sideshow’s page shows that it is available, at least the exclusive edition. Does this mean it is ready to ship a few days after I pay?

Awesome. This will be the pose I go for. Do you have any full body shots of this pose?

Here it is.
54217c61e190ea3a7642cdf7f66ade79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed on mine that the batteries drained rather quickly. The chest box went especially fast (with very minimal use). Might hardwire this thing to plug in...
Otherwise, a pretty amazing piece.

Attachments

• Vs1.jpg
    Vs1.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 245
  • Vs2.jpg
    Vs2.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 245
it wasn't a minor stumble.it's terrible and why I cancelled my ESB. If it had this new RotJ sculpt I would have kept it

Second best is Rogue One. Only the dome doesn't seem quite right.
ANH has wrong color scheme and it really sticks out (tried an ANH head over RO body)
I know...it?s pretty major...I mean in the bigger scheme of things it?s a minor detail that ruined an entire helmet sculpt...for us it?s the dead giveaway that it?s off.
But it wasn?t a per,agent change to their Vader in general and thus we didn?t see that new avoidable mistake passed on to Jedi ...

I will say they should?ve at least chopped the helmet in the right areas or ESB , above the top tube instead of the lower one,, so that his neck brace covers his ears....

I noticed on mine that the batteries drained rather quickly. The chest box went especially fast (with very minimal use). Might hardwire this thing to plug in...

If Daddy says suck, you ask for how long boy!

Unlike Stomrtroopers, Vader doesn't miss.

PS Great photo!

Not being Rude, just curios what member was posting that this guy was completely disproportioned? stating it looked like a little kid in an outfit too big for the body and a head much larger than it should be? even stating hs wife mentioned the same before he even said something? I only ask, because this couldn't be any better proportioned for a figure of this scale, they nailed it! def the last thing i thought was I need to cancel or sell this as it looks like a kid in a costume with a large head on a tiny body

This figure really looks pretty amazing.
I don't do 1/4 scale as it is too expensive and takes up way too much space(I only have NECA's alien at this scale), but damn, this piece is beautiful!
I do think they should've made leather gloves though... seems a shame to use plastic on such a large scale figure.

Not being Rude, just curios what member was posting that this guy was completely disproportioned? stating it looked like a little kid in an outfit too big for the body and a head much larger than it should be? even stating hs wife mentioned the same before he even said something? I only ask, because this couldn't be any better proportioned for a figure of this scale, they nailed it! def the last thing i thought was I need to cancel or sell this as it looks like a kid in a costume with a large head on a tiny body
That was me. And it was true of the prototype model I saw on display at New York Comic Con. That piece was noticeably ill proportioned and undernourished. I also stated I was keeping the order and prepared for heavy modding...
Thankfully they corrected most of the issues on the production model. With the exception of the oversized shin guards, it turned out really well.
Cheers

Great pics! And yeah I'll definitely be wiring up mine. If I'm going to pay this much for a figure I want to be able to take full advantage of the lightup features it comes with.

Back