HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is super exciting! Probably won't get it until end of November though. Should look great next to The Dark Knight quarter scales. I'm definitely surprised this released before the Iron Man Mark 3 though...

I want one too...Vader flanked by Fett and a Stormy would make a great display...

s-l1600 (7).jpg

I'll have mine next to my quarter scale Mk 43 Iron Man.. They'll be the attention piece of my Hot Toy collection..

I'd love to get one of those CCFL lightsabers for this guy. I've avoided going down that road with my 1/6 figures because there would just be too many to buy for, but that wouldn't be an issue here. And it would make him stand out even more on display.

This isn?t getting a lot of posts considering it?s Vader!

Can?t wait for a video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting for a YouTube review of this guy so I can PO. Definitiely would want the extra SS exclusive stand for the head/helmet. And then dump some stuff on ebay to cover this. It'll be my most expensive collectible purchase to date. That is until I finally break down and buy the Lego UCS Falcon once it's announced to be retiring soon.

Never spent over $350 on a collectible before. Even on all my SS premium format statues and MR lightsaber hilts from back in the day. The SS PF General Grievous ex statue is the most I've spent at $350. Always felt I needed to set a limit as to not get out of control on this stuff. This is gonna be a hard pill to swallow, but would be the last ultimate Vader collectible I'd feel compelled to buy. Unless of course they do a 1/4 scale ANH Vader. Now that's my favorite Vader. The one and only original.

I'd love to get one of those CCFL lightsabers for this guy. I've avoided going down that road with my 1/6 figures because there would just be too many to buy for, but that wouldn't be an issue here. And it would make him stand out even more on display.

Same! I think thats the biggest thing he needs ;)

Waiting for a YouTube review of this guy so I can PO. Definitiely would want the extra SS exclusive stand for the head/helmet. And then dump some stuff on ebay to cover this. It'll be my most expensive collectible purchase to date. That is until I finally break down and buy the Lego UCS Falcon once it's announced to be retiring soon.

Never spent over $350 on a collectible before. Even on all my SS premium format statues and MR lightsaber hilts from back in the day. The SS PF General Grievous ex statue is the most I've spent at $350. Always felt I needed to set a limit as to not get out of control on this stuff. This is gonna be a hard pill to swallow, but would be the last ultimate Vader collectible I'd feel compelled to buy. Unless of course they do a 1/4 scale ANH Vader. Now that's my favorite Vader. The one and only original.

Yeah even though I've bought a number of more expensive collectibles by this point, $560 still does seem like a lot for this somehow. And I really wonder if the larger size will make it seem that much more impressive in hand than my two 1/6 Vaders....

For the price of this scale Vader ..for now, I?m perfectly fine with my BS Hasbro HR version for a ESB representation in figure form in my collection :wink1:

But kudos to those who are getting the 1/4 ..prepared to be envied by a jealous me :wink1:

Yeah even though I've bought a number of more expensive collectibles by this point, $560 still does seem like a lot for this somehow. And I really wonder if the larger size will make it seem that much more impressive in hand than my two 1/6 Vaders....

Yeah. I'm wondering if I should just skip this and stick to 1/6. I would still want a 1/6 HT ROTJ Vader even if I got this, as to why I skipped the ESB HT Vader.. I have the HT ANH, SS original ANH & the SS Deluxe ESB/ROTJ Vader.

And 1/4 scale is BIG. I have 5 SW PF statues. I have the 1st ANH Vader PF SS did way back with the exclusive 1/4 Mouse Droid. Still love that Vader too. But being able to buy a figure in this scale in any pose I want is too tempting. Iv'e skipped all the other awesome statues for that reason. Just most of them I didn't like the poses chosen. And the prices have gotten out of hand. The last couple SS and the awesome Iron Studios ESB Vader. Almost got him too, but ultimately passed. Just hard to to switch back to statues after the flexibility of all the awesome HT & SS (some anyway) 1/6 SW figures.

Back