Hot Toys putting Sideshow to shame.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I have said plenty of nice things about SS. That is where you are dead wrong. I have no vested interest in any one company. My interests are about finding the best product out there for my hobby and I call em' like I see em'. I bet you'd have no problem with anything I said if I switched SS and HT around, would you? Then I'd be a hero to all the SS devotees. If you're satisfied with all your stuff then that is super. Just don't get down on the rest of us for speaking the truth as WE see it.

I can't believe every time I log in here I gotta deal with a bunch of SS prima donna sociopaths. :rolleyes:

Don't do that. Your platitudes have been echoed before in the dozens upon dozens of HT vs. Sideshow threads that have reared their heads on the board. If you're tired of dealing with SS prima donnas, then don't bait them or taunt them with flame-bait threads with disparaging titles.

It's amazing how narrow the minds of some people here are. SS doesn't just do 1/6. I'm surprised no one brought up HT's 1/4 scale busts compared to the astounding stuff SS puts out.

HT would make 5 characters from SW and that would be it.

I consider this statement utter BS, especially considering that HT have stated that it's their most wanted to do line.

Look at what they're doing with DK, and that does not have the following of SW no matter how popular bats is right now. They'd be retarded to not do a bunch, just like they'd be retarded not to do a bunch of bats like they are.

Hell, we'd probably get 1/6 speeder bikes or STAPS, or stuff like that.

Gimme a break 5 figures.

I consider this statement utter BS, especially considering that HT have stated that it's their most wanted to do line.

Look at what they're doing with DK, and that does not have the following of SW no matter how popular bats is right now. They'd be retarded to not do a bunch, just like they'd be retarded not to do a bunch of bats like they are.

Hell, we'd probably get 1/6 speeder bikes or STAPS, or stuff like that.

Gimme a break 5 figures.

I can see 5 figures a year from Hot Toys minimum, and with how well they did the Bat-Pod..they could punch out some real awesome vehicles like Lukes speeder ,Taun tauns, maybe a 1/6th scale diorama of just the Falcons cockpit(fully lit), we are talk big bucks here for this stuff and i am sure though hardcore fans could not resist. I guess we will have to wait and see how well the Tumbler sells.

Hot Toys:
1202162048_really-hot-chick.jpg

Bianca's hot! Just thought you all should know.

The good thing about the SSC girl above is you know she won't cost you your whole paycheck for a night out on the town.

Yeah, but who wouldn't love to blow their whole Paycheck on the HT girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back