Hot toys pumping out figures too fast?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily, I have limited space, money, and wants.
Theres roughly 10 HT figures that I must have regardless of whatever is released from now on.

1. Jedi Luke
2. ROTS Anakin
3. Boba Fett

👍👍👍

I really can't wait to have my "Evolution of The Skywalker Family" display:

-AOTC Anakin Skywalker
-ROTS Anakin Skywalker
-ANH Darth Vader
-ANH Luke Skywalker
-ROTJ Luke Skywalker
-TFA Luke Skywalker
-TFA Rey
-EPVIII Rey
-EPIX Rey

With the current prices I personally don't see how anyone can keep up with new TFA HT figs. For those of you that do, I look forward to seeing them on your shelves and living vicariously through your collection :) Ahhh, I remember the olden days of $65 for a Sideshow Boush Leia. I think I paid $90 for a Sideshow Vader. Those were the days.

2015 has been a brutal year in regards to 1/6th scaled figure acquisitions. I've picked up approximately "24" figures in total, mostly Hot Toys, with 3 SS and 3 custom figures. I definitely don't plan the same numbers for 2016. This was the year to pick up those that I had missed and the Hot Toys OT Star Wars figures.

As far as Hot Toys releases go, keep 'em comin'. It's great that we are getting so many options.

With the current prices I personally don't see how anyone can keep up with new TFA HT figs. For those of you that do, I look forward to seeing them on your shelves and living vicariously through your collection :) Ahhh, I remember the olden days of $65 for a Sideshow Boush Leia. I think I paid $90 for a Sideshow Vader. Those were the days.

I paid $90 for my SS ANH Vader this year thanks to the hype for the HT one, so I personally hope HT keeps churning 'em out so I can get a good deal on the old DLX Bespin Luke EX.

I can never decide whether to pre-order the HT figures I am interested in, like Leia and Finn. The promo pics never do anything for me, but HT has a good record of improving sculpts in production (as well as improving likenesses as they do repeated takes on actors, which I why I'm skipping ANH Luke in favor of an eventual ROTJ one.)

2015 has been a brutal year in regards to 1/6th scaled figure acquisitions. I've picked up approximately "24" figures in total, mostly Hot Toys, with 3 SS and 3 custom figures. I definitely don't plan the same numbers for 2016. This was the year to pick up those that I had missed and the Hot Toys OT Star Wars figures.

As far as Hot Toys releases go, keep 'em comin'. It's great that we are getting so many options.

I started running off my last month and I shouldn't have. :lol. I'm praying 2016 isn't anywhere near this year. I'm looking at 24 in the rear view mirror in December alone. :slap sweet jeebus.

I'm only mad that Hot Toys couldn't get Leia out before Christmas. I mean, c'mon now, who can be upset at a time like this?

P1040506.jpg

No Bespin Luke?

Different display. I'm posing ESB Luke fighting ESB Vader on the bridge.

Other display ideas:

-TPM Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan vs. Maul
-ROTS Palpatine/Sidious vs. Mace
-ROTS Palpatine/Sidious vs. Yoda
-ANH Han, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan, Luke & the droids on the Falcon
-ESB Han going into carbon freeze as Leia, Chewbacca, Lando and Boba Fett watch
-TFA Han and Ben/Kylo facing each other on the bridge at Starkiller Base
-TFA Rey vs Kylo

������

I really can't wait to have my "Evolution of The Skywalker Family" display:

-AOTC Anakin Skywalker
-ROTS Anakin Skywalker
-ANH Darth Vader
-ANH Luke Skywalker
-ROTJ Luke Skywalker
-TFA Luke Skywalker
-TFA Rey
-EPVIII Rey
-EPIX Rey

No Bespin Luke?

The real question is....

no TPM little Ani?

From Christmas last year to this year I got around the same. Many more planned for 2016 though :lol

Back