Hot Toys/PS4 TOYSOUL 1/6 Scale Shock Trooper - Star Wars: Battlefront Exclusive.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idk what else they're supposed to do if they are replicating a character in the game..
Agreed and nothing wrong with liking and wanting one for the collection. I think for most of us it looks pretty alien to the OT, though, and maybe some stuff that looks cool in a videogame doesn't necessarily translate that well to 1:6. The uneven lines and mottled red colouring are giving the impression of a 'non-factory' paint job, I think, even though I'm sure that's accurate to the game.

Now that I'm finishing up Witcher III, I'll have to take a look at Battlefront. Hoping its' something I can play SP, as I don't like MMORPGs.

It's certainly not for everybody, but for a OT Stormtrooper fan like me, this is a MUST have figure!!

I heard it's limited to 450 Worldwide.
Can anyone confirm this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not OT Stormtrooper. It is the OT armor and helmet sculpt but this paint apps never appeared in OT.

I thought it was Hasbro myself.
Ah, I guess the quality will be a bit higher then . . . :monkey3

Seriously though, he's got a lot of articulation, and a cloth under suit. Would seem odd for a new company to go through all the development and production work just for some small run, exclusive release.

Agreed and nothing wrong with liking and wanting one for the collection. I think for most of us it looks pretty alien to the OT, though, and maybe some stuff that looks cool in a videogame doesn't necessarily translate that well to 1:6. The uneven lines and mottled red colouring are giving the impression of a 'non-factory' paint job, I think, even though I'm sure that's accurate to the game.

Now that I'm finishing up Witcher III, I'll have to take a look at Battlefront. Hoping its' something I can play SP, as I don't like MMORPGs.

Pretty accurate to game indeed.

As for Battlefront, only get it if you're interested in multiplayer. It's a casual FPS. No in-game chat or voice chat (thank goodness).

No SP to speak of - there are a few "tutorial" missions with no connecting plot line. Some "survival mode" missions you can play local co-op if you wish. I'm still having fun, but if you're looking for story like KOTR, this isn't the game for you.

From Toy Soul.

12341090_948769928550948_7140206907142585183_n.jpg

^ I like the girl but the trooper she is holding looks weird and unlike anything OT would. About a month ago I sold some extra anime figures I didn't want anymore, 2 QMX Stargate ships and of course the SSC TFA Stormtrooper - I simply couldn't feel that blue and white EU Stormie.

The cool factor of OT was that most Imperial troopers were white, so they had a cool contrast with the environment or even rebel troops. That was not the case with PT where we got a ton of rainbow colored clones.

Don't really see what's so bad about this. As far as looking like in the game, they did great.

exactly. they look as they do in the game. when i first saw them the game, i also did a double take at the paint application. its spot on with the game.

the only time you see them in heroes V villains game mode. you can be a shock trooper to protect Pimp Daddy.

exactly. they look as they do in the game. when i first saw them the game, i also did a double take at the paint application. its spot on with the game.

the only time you see them in heroes V villains game mode. you can be a shock trooper to protect Pimp Daddy.

They are in supremecy as well. And in the single player missions

Any chance this will be on sideshow for order? I still think HT made the OT Stormtrooper helmets too big, but I want at least one OT trooper from them and i'd like it to be this.

Is this figure available for pick up at the Toysoul? Or we need to pre-order n wait for several months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back