Hot Toys/PS4 TOYSOUL 1/6 Scale Shock Trooper - Star Wars: Battlefront Exclusive.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23737111691_ea97ce1169_b.jpg

23737111521_960f4348c7_b.jpg

23737111881_d94d492cd2_b.jpg

What exactly is the story with getting this guy? It's a show exclusive, you can't get it anywhere?

I really dislike the prequel design being pasted on my beloved OT Stormtrooper, but I have to admit, these guys are pretty badass in the game.

Ah okay, thanks.

The Shadowtrooper is in Battlefront as well, but there have been a bunch of releases of that variant over the years. Oddly enough it was also a Toysoul exclusive.

Some of us might not like it, but the gamers who collect would certainly love this. My 11 year old son who plays the game wants me to get it so bad. Of course, I told him there was no way. There are other figures with much more priority and this is at the end of the list.

Some of us might not like it, but the gamers who collect would certainly love this. My 11 year old son who plays the game wants me to get it so bad. Of course, I told him there was no way. There are other figures with much more priority and this is at the end of the list.

lol, you tell him!

I have the 6 inch black series figure of this. A little bit of a let down, as it is just a OT Stormtrooper repainted, not a ROTS style clone trooper.

Back