Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Prometheus

Fox takes every trailer leak down minutes after the they appear..but the official trailer is being released tomorrow..

I found this on Youtube one day while looking for the leaked trailer (which I've already seen a handful of times)..music from the trailer, absolutely incredible.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2IfFUdy8Uw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2IfFUdy8Uw[/ame]

That music is great, I like how they worked that wail like sound from the original Alien trailer into it. I hope that is on the soundtrack.

I'm more excited for this film than I have been for any other ever.
Lets just hope it lives up to it !.

I read that this film will evoke Alien in it's mise-en-scene but doesn't actually have any connections with Alien. The connections will all be prompted by those who view it.

I read that this film will evoke Alien in it's mise-en-scene but doesn't actually have any connections with Alien. The connections will all be prompted by those who view it.

The connections to Alien are right there in the trailer. If you haven't seen it yet the official release is tomorrow.

The connections to Alien are right there in the trailer. If you haven't seen it yet the official release is tomorrow.

It's a prequel but then again it's an entirely different film.
This kind of sums up what I was talking about:

In December 2010, in response to comments made on Twitter, Chris Petrikin a spokesman for 20th Century Fox, denied rumours that the film would be named "Paradise".[51] In January of 2011, the film was confirmed to be titled Prometheus with a release date for 2012.[52] Scott downplayed the film's ties to the Alien franchise. He said, "While Alien was indeed the jumping-off point for this project, out of the creative process evolved a new, grand mythology and universe in which this original story takes place. The keen fan will recognize strands of Alien's DNA, so to speak, but the ideas tackled in this film are unique, large and provocative."[53] However, speaking to MTV on February 12, 2011, Fassbender stated the film was still an Alien prequel so-to-speak, saying, "Prometheus is absolutely connected to Alien... There's a definite connecting vein."[54] In a June 2011 interview, screenwriter Damon Lindelof claimed it will be a prequel to the Alien films, but follow a different story, in the sense that "a true prequel should essentially [precede] the events of the original film, but be about something entirely different, feature different characters, have an entirely different theme, although it takes place in that same world. That was my fundamental feeling about what this movie wanted to be".[1] By July 2011, Scott stated, "By the end of the third act you start to realize there’s a DNA of the very first [Alien], but none of the subsequent [films]."[

Prequel to Alien, but about the Jockey creatures..and how that specific one crashed on LV-426.

Sorry guys for the late response but the video was on pitu's facebook page when he posted it but was removed a couple minutes later. Anyway the trailor comes out today in full HD and you wont be disappointed!

SPOILERS:

For those who can't wait for the iTunes Version, here the leak on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/34025136 - no idea if it works in your IP range.

You can clearly see the connection to Alien...it will be awesome. :)

I wonder if H.R. Giger was in any way involved in this movie - probably not since he sold all the rights....

OMG!!!!! that looks awesome!!!!! 6 months till we get to see the movie.man thats going to be a long time....

SPOILERS:

For those who can't wait for the iTunes Version, here the leak on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/34025136 - no idea if it works in your IP range.

You can clearly see the connection to Alien...it will be awesome. :)

I wonder if H.R. Giger was in any way involved in this movie - probably not since he sold all the rights....

Yes, Giger is involved.

He's done alot of design work for this film, from what I understand.

That's still not the "official" trailer Greygoose, that's just the same thing I posted.

But, you don't have to download your version, so that's cool.

Ridley scott wouldnt settle for anything less he asked for a bigger budget and got it so im sure he worked with hr giger and other top dogs.......In other words like he said in the teaser to the trailer "THIS WILL BE EPIC"!!!!!

Back