Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was actually pretty good in his small, blink-and-you'll miss it role. The film would have benefited from him in a larger part. He probably should have played Holloway, actually.

I actually thought that myself as i do like him as an actor, nothing against Logan Marshall-Green as he was ok in the role, but i probably would have cared more for the character, had it been him.

Saw the movie last night and absolutely loved it! I like how it was different from ALIEN and ALIENS and how some questions were answered but some new ones arose. Thankfully I didn't listen to the handfull of disappointed people which were probably expecting an alien or aliens movie!

Perhaps people who are disappointed are those who expected some answers, not necessary a redux, of the meaning of life and of course, aliens, but instead got the answers in the form of more questions.

Those who are satisfied with the movie, may in fact be the ones who wanted a redux, subconsciously.

I liked the visuals - and production values immensely. Hence I would still get figures if HT made them. But I didn't like the story.

I don't think it's as black and white as not wanting the figures just because I didn't like the movie.

In fact - I plan on making a David in EVA suit regardless of whether HT does him or not. I like they way the suits look.

Just back from the movie .... entertaining but disappointing on the plot, what's the point making this movie? I do not understand .... why show the alien at last, wtf :panic::panic::panic:

Did you go see the film expecting a direct Alien prequel and as a rest you found the plot disappointing?

This is exactly the reason why Ridley Scott kept distancing the film from Alien, he never wanted to refer to it as a Alien prequel.

It's a totally new story within the same universe as Alien with minor non-direct connections to the first Alien film.

People expecting strong connections and xenomorphs are setting themselves up for a disappointment. Also diminishing their chance of liking a high quality, well done new sci-fi story.

The movie was incredible and I seriously want just about every character now...wish we could get atleast a small teaser pic or somthing..

Did you go see the film expecting a direct Alien prequel and as a rest you found the plot disappointing?

This is exactly the reason why Ridley Scott kept distancing the film from Alien, he never wanted to refer to it as a Alien prequel.

It's a totally new story within the same universe as Alien with minor non-direct connections to the first Alien film.

People expecting strong connections and xenomorphs are setting themselves up for a disappointment. Also diminishing their chance of liking a high quality, well done new sci-fi story.

:exactly::goodpost::hi5:

I didn't expect answers, I didn't expect a direct alien prequel. I did expect interesting and searching questions, I did expect at least a coherent plot and I did expect a decent script and plot. I got none of those things. Frankly this was an utter shambles.

But I digress. I don't want any of these figures and therefore think no one else should get them either.

:nana: :pfft: :thwak

I didn't expect answers, I didn't expect a direct alien prequel. I did expect interesting and searching questions, I did expect at least a coherent plot and I did expect a decent script and plot. I got none of those things. Frankly this was an utter shambles.

But I digress. I don't want any of these figures and therefore think no one else should get them either.

:nana: :pfft: :thwak

This movie wasnt made for answers! If you want answers just us your imagination. And I will buy every figure from this movie since all the costume designs were excellent :pfft: heck I'd even get the Prometheus ship if ht made it:wave

Really want this one??

concept058.jpg

This movie wasnt made for answers! If you want answers just us your imagination. And I will buy every figure from this movie since all the costume designs were excellent :pfft: heck I'd even get the Prometheus ship if ht made it:wave
They learned on The Bat how to make 1:6 flying ship....then they can make this one :D

I am confused at everyone in this thread , it was about how amazing the engineer's were and the fact they created us and have the power to do so.The plot will be good in 3 movies , which it needs but like aaron is saying what did everyone want is selfish.Everyone wanted there movie and got Riley Scott's movie, i guess Avengers plot was amazing then to everyone:gah:

I am confused at everyone in this thread , it was about how amazing the engineer's were and the fact they created us and have the power to do so.The plot will be good in 3 movies , which it needs but like aaron is saying what did everyone want is selfish.Everyone wanted there movie and got Riley Scott's movie, i guess Avengers plot was amazing then to everyone:gah:

:exactly: we got a Ridley Scott film and that's all good with me :hi5:

Back