Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No update on Prometheus from the Hot Toys Q & A sounds like they are waiting on the sequel. Which is a shame since these figures were teased years ago...

I doubt it , it may never happen. Or after the release of the second movie.
I hope they wait till the sequel, maybe something cool in store. It was a good movie but not epic. At this point they should focus on updating the aliens line

Scott may not make the sequel or Blade Runner 2...he keeps finding new projects that always seem to come first....
as far as HT it's NOT HAPPENING folks!

Hate to bump the thread because apparently a lot of people have given up on this line but I have to keep hope seeing as we finally got BTTF and now today Sleepy Hollow, I feel Prometheus coming soon!

I think people have lost interest in this franchise now. The movie is over 3 years old now and I think the initial hype that surrounded the figures being released has long since died.

I think people have lost interest in this franchise now. The movie is over 3 years old now and I think the initial hype that surrounded the figures being released has long since died.

I agree but I'd think even more so for Sleepy Hollow and they still released that so that's why I feel this might still happen. Or it's just me blindly hoping haha

I haven't followed Hot Toys long enough to remember a Sleepy Hollow announcement. I can't see this figure selling a lot. But it is for an actor Hot Toys made figures for in the past. I guess that's a selling point. Still with two Ripley figures coming out, how can they not make Prometheus?

You've gotta be plausible about it man. Christian Bale, Robert Downey Jnr and Arnie also made up the cast. And Shaw was played by Scarjo.

Back