Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Prometheus

What are you talking about? The pods?

I'm talking about the dead body in the lower right foreground.

:lol I have seen that pic many times and completely missed that body!

I guess it's one of the space jockies bio suits? I guess that's where they get the helmet seen being examined in the lab in the trailer. They are huge humanoids.

I hope in a Space Jockey...

35jz19g.jpg

Looks like Watto's skull from Star Wars The Phantome Menace.....

https://sportsassault.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/watto-9-5.jpg

Looks like there are a couple of space jockeys standing in the background (or suits only?) in this movie still just released on the official Prometheus page. Looking pretty good.

yep, and their not 15ft tall either, as they were perceived in Alien

yep, and their not 15ft tall either, as they were perceived in Alien
I'd say it was more around 20 feet..

And are we 100% sure that that creature is a Space Jockey? It really looks like he's wearing one of the crew member's suits..could he just be a mutated Human?

Not seen that picture yet.
Im not so sure that they are the Space Jockey either as you could see the Alien face of the jockey in Alien. If it is just a humanoid in a suit and mask then I will be disappoint but I think we will be pleastly surprised as Ridley has said it will contain Alien DNA aka Xenomorph DNA. So while we wont see any Xeno's it will be interesting to see what is meant by that.

I think that most fans will be dissapointed with the Space Jockey. Not because of how they are finally portrayed, but because some fans have had 33 years to use their imaginations to try and understand what they were and how they looked etc. It's like reading a book and then seeing the film version. What you imagined in your mind is suddenly real, even if it is good.

I think that most fans will be dissapointed with the Space Jockey. Not because of how they are finally portrayed, but because some fans have had 33 years to use their imaginations to try and understand what they were and how they looked etc. It's like reading a book and then seeing the film version. What you imagined in your mind is suddenly real, even if it is good.

:goodpost:

Im sure if Gieger is involved in designing the Space Jockey beings then it should at least look cool!

I'd say it was more around 20 feet..

And are we 100% sure that that creature is a Space Jockey? It really looks like he's wearing one of the crew member's suits..could he just be a mutated Human?

Yeah, I am leaning more towards it being a crew member who has mutated. In the trailer there is a male crew member who gets burnt by acid and is later shown attacking a fellow crew mate from above. I wonder if there is something in that 'acid' that mutates him. Also, from this still it looks like they are going to begin dissecting a space Jockey head.........doesn't really look like a helmet. But I guess it will keep us guessing.

It could be some type of cocoon that forms over a person and triggers a mutation from within as it grows larger in size.

That humanoid creature looks as if it has a camo type of suit on.

I don't know whether that's what the Space Jockey looks like, but you'd think they'd try to keep that secret until the movie comes out.

That humanoid creature looks as if it has a camo type of suit on.

I don't know whether that's what the Space Jockey looks like, but you'd think they'd try to keep that secret until the movie comes out.

I know right? :slap

Well, if it is indeed the Space Jockey, then at least I won't be that disappointed when I actually see him in the theaters, since they already spoiled the surprise during the trailer. I was actually hoping to see some kind of Gigeresque looking, biomechanical alien as the SJ, than this kinda boring looking super tall, bald humanoid. But, who really knows who this mystery bald dude is? He might actually turn out pretty cool in the end? Only time will tell. :impatient:

Back