Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Prometheus

yeah none of the DH comics series have ever been considered canon by any stretch. hell, most of them aren't even connected to each other.

The comics continuity went out the window for me the moment Alien3 was released. The comics had shown the continuing adventures of Newt, the movie revealed she'd died straight after Aliens.

Charlize Theron is all I need!!!!! :panic::panic::panic: HT please ~ :nono

I would love to see one of the figures come with the hibernation chamber such as the ones in these images from the trailer. If they used LEDs to light up the panels it would look like a million dollars.

I would personally position Mrs Theron as shown in the first picture :wink1:

..............unless they give her an Alice bum.

Last edited:

Based on how they (was it Rapace and Theron? Or just Theron?) rush to get inside them and seem very stressed..I assume those are escape pods, not cryo-tubes.

Based on how they (was it Rapace and Theron? Or just Theron?) rush to get inside them and seem very stressed..I assume those are escape pods, not cryo-tubes.

Yeah......just watched the trailer again. They do look like escape pods. It would make an awesome addition to displaying the figure.

Charlize Theron is all I need!!!!! :panic::panic::panic: HT please ~ :nono
:lecture
yup. dont care about any alien. they're a dime a dozen. just give me theron, in spacesuit or out.

:lecture
yup. dont care about any alien. they're a dime a dozen. just give me theron, in spacesuit or out.

More like 24,000 dimes for a dozen Hot Toys Aliens.

But, I'll forgive your poor math skills...today. :lecture

So if they do produce anything from Prometheus, what's the chances of actually anything being released soon after the film's release? It would suck if it ends up like Avatar and 2 years have passed without a single figure being on the market from Hot Toys.

It will be interesting to see what other creatures will be in the flick apart from the space jockey as they are not meant to be any xenomorphs in Promoetheus.

I hope in a Space Jockey...

35jz19g.jpg

I want every single character from this movie. Every creature, every human and every extra that gets killed after 50 seconds of screen time.

Please don't disappoint me Hot Toys.

:)

I'm hoping for a Space Jockey (love the one seen in the trailer with his biomechanical high tech armor probably designed by Neville Page from what i gather of the look), a space suited character (David or Holloway) ^^
As for any creatures, i'll have to wait and see what Carlos Huante came up with ^^
Probably won't get the bubble headed mercenary mutant ^^

It will be interesting to see what other creatures will be in the flick apart from the space jockey as they are not meant to be any xenomorphs in Promoetheus.

It may not be a xenomorph as we know it, but whatever it is that is lying on the ground here sure does have a lot of similarities with Big Chap anatomy-wise (legs--groin).

Prometheus_movie_02.jpg

Back