Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT Hoth Leia had a spare ungloved pistol grip hand that should match.

I hate the standard flat 'pancake' hands that HT usually boxes figures with, they look so awkward and doll-like. Whenever possible I'll try to use hands where the fingers are more gestured or actively doing something.

Yeah agreed. I can't stand those hands and really wish they would redo them.

Thirded. I was just thinking about this the other day too. The standard relaxed male hands aren't bad but Leia's "relaxed" hands all seem so rigid.

Bespin Leia arrives Monday for Australian time for me!
So just 2 more sleeps!������

4UZwk0.gif

Really ticks me off that the backdrop is made of such lousy material. Cool that it's magnetic, but why spoil that effort with such cheap plastic? If it was hard plastic it would have been such a nice accessory highlighting a very cool Star Wars location. The figure comes with nothing so I don't think this is too much to ask.

I recently purchased a Hoth Leia so I'll be passing on this one because the head sculpt is very similar.

Really ticks me off that the backdrop is made of such lousy material. Cool that it's magnetic, but why spoil that effort with such cheap plastic? If it was hard plastic it would have been such a nice accessory highlighting a very cool Star Wars location. The figure comes with nothing so I don't think this is too much to ask.

Yeah, it's really not noticeable but I'm slightly worried about warping over time with thay vac-form clamshell material they've used.

A box of blasted 3PO parts (maybe on the low table) would have been a cool accessory with this figure but I guess it would have been a lot of sculpting and the gold plating might have made it pricier to produce as an accessory. It's someting I would have displayed as that "having problems with your droid?" moment is a great bit.

I recently purchased a Hoth Leia so I'll be passing on this one because the head sculpt is very similar.

Is it exactly the same, just with an insert to the mold back for the different hair? I kind of assumed it is.

Is it exactly the same, just with an insert to the mold back for the different hair? I kind of assumed it is.

You might be right. I think this figure looks great and the price is awesome. But I'm not a fan of this outfit. I like the Hoth and the New Hope versions more. Even the ROTJ look with the greenish poncho is not my cup of tea.

I love the final look of this figure, I can't wait to have her on the shelf next to my custom Bespin Han as well. Thanks for all the in-hand photos, still waiting for my notice from SS. I also pre-ordered the ROTJ Leia today, I may end up getting two of that one. I would love to display one in the poncho and helmet and one without.

Last edited:
Have it on order for $189 shipped at Alter Ego. I think I’ll leave it. Be worthwhile down the road when we have the rest.

Back