Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's it! My support for the HK pro-democracy protestors just vanished. They are holding up my Leia Bespin doll and that's where I draw the line.:lecture:monkey3

That's it! My support for the HK pro-democracy protestors just vanished. They are holding up my Leia Bespin doll and that's where I draw the line.:lecture:monkey3

Your anti-democracy post has been approved by the Communist Party of China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone seen anything on this one yet? HK releases or anything? I know I got the delayed notice from SS, but I haven’t seen any update on this anywhere. Really excited for this one.

It?s impossible to release this without announcing Bespin Han at the same time.

Very hopeful that with Episode IX we will finally get Lando in both ESB and Episide IX versions.

It?s impossible to release this without announcing Bespin Han at the same time.

Very hopeful that with Episode IX we will finally get Lando in both ESB and Episide IX versions.

Bespin Han has to wait until they make 18 more shades of Spiderman.

I feel like it must be the headsculpt or something holding up Bespin Han. They got 3 different sculpts approved already for Ford between SW and Indiana Jones so I doubt it's him. Maybe they just don't have the right sculpt they're happy with yet.

It?s not the belt...it?s that the boobs on the figure are lifted as if in a brassiere...didnt GL say there?s no underwear in space?
That?s all

Yeah, some downward movement of the breast area would make the front look better - the belt seems to be adrift as-is. Not sure that can be futzed either (the belt is correctly positioned as-is, so moving it up will look odd.)

The skirt part below the belt also seems like it might be a bit too flat and non-poseable in terms of flowing and creases. The skirt portion of this outfit really flows in ESB, hopefully this doesn't end up like another HT ANH Leia dress where the fabric just won't flow properly.

You can see here how the skirt portion really flows. Not sure even some of that will be possible with the HT fig.

Leiabespin2.jpg

FYI, I have this on a payment plan...got an email this morning that the last payment (originally due Oct 10th, then delayed to Nov 10th) has been delayed until Dec 10th.

Rumor has it out in HK before the 30th of this month ...

And hope that we finally get a look at Bespin Han and Bespin Lando at that time ...

Rumor has it out in HK before the 30th of this month ...

And hope that we finally get a look at Bespin Han and Bespin Lando at that time ...

so next Friday maybe?
This has always been my fav Leia!
I won't delay once she releases in HK..no point in waiting for Popcultcha.

I think long term, you cant beat OT, especially ESB. This looks to be a classy piece, and another great tribute to Carrie.

16d722906e3183360b9a84d8da0d4973.jpg

Back