Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so next Friday maybe?
This has always been my fav Leia!
I won't delay once she releases in HK..no point in waiting for Popcultcha.

I ahve a PO there because I had a bunch of pennies. I wonder when they will ship if it pops up in HK in the next 2-3 weeks.

I ahve a PO there because I had a bunch of pennies. I wonder when they will ship if it pops up in HK in the next 2-3 weeks.

Popcultcha rarely start shipping until about a month after the figure starts appearing in the States, but they have improved recently to what the delay was a year ago, E.g. I will have Bucky from them tomorrow.

Popcultcha rarely start shipping until about a month after the figure starts appearing in the States, but they have improved recently to what the delay was a year ago, E.g. I will have Bucky from them tomorrow.

That's good to hear. I have quite a few pennies to spend - I think enough to get $50 off another two figures.

How about KG Hobby? Do they get stock as soon as they hit the Hong Kong streets or is there a delay? It's the only figure I've ever pre-ordered with them.

KG Hobby and DenDen Hobby are not getting their stock with initial release in HK. They usually get it around same time as Sideshow in the US. Their retail price and shipping fees are still a better deal than most EU/UK etailers though. Got yoda and Dooku from them late october and DX R2 as well as Crait Luke should be in stock shortly.

KG Hobby is super slow lately. For example JL Batman is more than a month at stock with Sideshow, KG Hobby still has nothing to ship.

KG Hobby and DenDen Hobby are not getting their stock with initial release in HK. They usually get it around same time as Sideshow in the US. Their retail price and shipping fees are still a better deal than most EU/UK etailers though. Got yoda and Dooku from them late october and DX R2 as well as Crait Luke should be in stock shortly.

KG Hobby is super slow lately. For example JL Batman is more than a month at stock with Sideshow, KG Hobby still has nothing to ship.

Tbh I'd rather them be a bit late with stock, as I was hoping not to be charged for her pre-Christmas. Do either of you ever get charged customs fees with their stuff? I put on a note on the order asking for them to mark it as gift and lower the value to help avoid customs, but not sure if they'll take any notice.

Tbh I'd rather them be a bit late with stock, as I was hoping not to be charged for her pre-Christmas. Do either of you ever get charged customs fees with their stuff? I put on a note on the order asking for them to mark it as gift and lower the value to help avoid customs, but not sure if they'll take any notice.
I've received 7 figures from KG without any charges after asking them to low value it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

KG Hobby will do as you requested, no problem for them. I heard your customs are lazy so this all works like a charm, in general. In my country on the other hand, custom officers are not lazy to google the product to find out the real price :D They are even more suspicious if package is from China. So it's 50/50 for me :)

Yep!
She looks beautiful and I REALLY hope the head can swap out with the Hoth Leia to make a Bespin Escape.
Just need Lando and a new Chewie with 3PO and removable limbs next 😉

I've received 7 figures from KG without any charges after asking them to low value it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

KG Hobby will do as you requested, no problem for them. I heard your customs are lazy so this all works like a charm, in general. In my country on the other hand, custom officers are not lazy to google the product to find out the real price :D They are even more suspicious if package is from China. So it's 50/50 for me :)

No custom charge yet with either KG and DenDen for me.

Thank you all. I feel reassured now.

Back