Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t decide on this one. I have Hoth Leia and I’m happy to pose her with the eventual Bespin Han. I’ll only need this if we get Hoth Han and Luke, which may never happen.

I’m thinking Bespin Leia can go with Han Bespin. And then Hoth Leia could pair with the eventual Hoth Han and Luke. Though those might be 5 years away at this point.

Yeah was thinking the same thing. Still says Sept on the SSC site.

Along with several other Star Wars figs due in Q3 that are guaranteed to ship late, possibly very late at this point. Yet many other figures shipped months in advance.

Yeah, I was kinda hoping this would be an early release but not to be. It really has emerged as one of the pieces I'm most looking forward to.

You wouldn?t think she?d be too late seeing as she?s a pretty basic release and has nothing in the way of accessories. Actually probably one of the plainest figures they?ve done, but I am anticipating her arrival.

Along with several other Star Wars figs due in Q3 that are guaranteed to ship late, possibly very late at this point. Yet many other figures shipped months in advance.

Endor/Deluxe Luke has delayed twice already, and with no updates at all, I can't see it hitting the October 5 release date either. This figure has been in the planning for so long, as is so similar to the first ROTJ Luke, I thought it also would be an early release. Looks like a lot of the Stars Wars figures are hitting delays.

Really looking forward to this one. Sold off hoth leia as bespin leia will fit with lando

Maybe HT wanted a strong finish to their fiscal year and pushed Darth Maul and the War Machine Mk 4 up to ship early and get that $400/piece cash.

Just received a delay notice from Sideshow saying between Nov and January! Wasn’t expecting that much of a delay on this.

Just received a delay notice from Sideshow saying between Nov and January! Wasn?t expecting that much of a delay on this.

Seems everything is being delayed. I've seen people post about delay notices for Superman, Artoo and a few others I can't recall. All the Solo figures are also due soon too. So they must have some sort of issue.

Don't know what they would be wanting to pull ahead if it was a scheduling re-juggle ??

Seems everything is being delayed. I've seen people post about delay notices for Superman, Artoo and a few others I can't recall. All the Solo figures are also due soon too. So they must have some sort of issue.

Don't know what they would be wanting to pull ahead if it was a scheduling re-juggle ??

With many months of disruption in HK still ongoing, I wonder if that's behind all these delays.

With many months of disruption in HK still ongoing, I wonder if that's behind all these delays.

I was thinking the same.

Whereas I used to visit this site daily, I’ve only been checking in once roughly every 2-3 days. There’s just nothing really going on in the 1/6 world right now.

For sure the current situation in Hong Kong is playing a part. Even the MTR (their subway system) is current closed for the past 12 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure the current situation in Hong Kong is playing a part. Even the MTR (their subway system) is current closed for the past 12 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean even Secret Base had to close early the other day and it delayed the Bucky release, so I think this'll be a long ride. Power to them though, I'm in no rush to get my toys.

This and Krennic are the two figures I have on pre-order that I?m most looking forward to. Even though this is a really bare bones release. She looks really good. Still need to pre-order the Leia/Wicket set (saving up rewards points to knock the price down a bit).

Back