Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried out some closed fist hands. Kinda like it. Gives her more tension.
71f1d05b0ee8fdd0b4940e2e5a88423b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

$140ish on eBay. You might be better off buying the figure and selling off everything but the head. You can still get some decent deals on the figure right now.

I thought about it but not much to sell unfortunately. The female bodies don't demand the prices they used to, and the outfit/feet have no other use beyond the specific figure. And people seem to hate the backdrop.

I waited a long time and finally managed to get a head via TA, though the price had climbed from around $70 to around $90 by the time I was able to get one. Fortunately I was able to add it to an existing order so no extra shipping.

I would ask TA in their thread and wait and be ready to pull the trigger - I would assume they still have a few breakdowns left of this fig.

e7bfc62882c2c5fe3ceded9d4cc1ac85.jpg

I couldn?t wait for HT to give us a proper Lando and Bespin Han so I?m using Sideshows versions. Lando is stock, while Han has a new body and the extra sculpt from SS Hoth Han. It?s passable for however long it takes to get HT versions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a fairly disappointing one in-hand, unfortunately. Not much to it at all, the backdrop is cheap (as mentioned), and the likeness is off. I can’t tell exactly what’s wrong but the head seems a bit squished, vertically, to me. I’m going to hold on to her for now in the hope that we get Bespin Han. She’d look better paired with another character. Hopefully with a better likeness so they don’t look like a pair of cosplayers.

B8A026EA-1EC3-456B-83D1-976D7338FD5F.jpeg

Well theoretically you could say the same about ANH Leia as well. But don't worry Han will be coming, and/or Lando. So she will have someone to stand with and make it a bit more interesting.

I know it wasn't everyone's fave, but I still can't believe we got a Leia Bespin figure and I'm super happy to have it.

lJ25hYK.jpg

She got the boot from the Bespin display for a few days, hangin' with the bounty hunters...

xozF0K2.jpg

Looking at Lando on a NYCC video today made me look at this figure again. Even if Han doesn't show up for a few more years (and I might hang up the collecting spurs by then), she'll display well with him. You know, join him for a little refreshment... :)

It is a lovely figure...surprised it's still so easily available.

LEIA ON BESPIN.jpg

Great pic, JB. :clap

I think the production paint apps lost a little bit of detail from the proto but it's still a nice basic figure, and at a great price. Decided Leia needed some company and put together a custom Empire Han.
han-leia-1250.jpg

Back