Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work on that custom Han, TonTon! Looks amazing.

I'm a HUGE fan of the Jnix Ford sculpts.

:duff Thanks F&F. Can't take credit for the outfit, Yunsil delivered there as always. Watch HT announce theirs in a week's time. :lol

I'm still happy with the Jnix Han, and his Indy of course. I want him to re-release his Deckard as I'd always thought of converting it to a Hoth Han.

Hands down the best custom ESB Han I've seen. Well done Ton Ton that's a bit of a masterpiece.

xxxIMG_6070.jpg

I was impressed with the Star Wars Original Trilogy, and Princess Leia is probably my favorite character from it. So, I decided to grab this Bespin Princess Leia to commemorate the OT, which is incidentally my favorite look of hers in the films. Wow, I didn't expect to pick up more SW figures hahahaha

Congrats, I still adore this fig, simple yes but one of my faves out of my over 100 figs.

No weapon needed, just elegant/beautiful and a reminder of a great brief moment in the best SW film.

Congrats, I still adore this fig, simple yes but one of my faves out of my over 100 figs.

No weapon needed, just elegant/beautiful and a reminder of a great brief moment in the best SW film.

Much agreed! Her outfit has a regal feel to it.

Sad news, I lost my Bespin Leia's left foot/shoe after mucking around with TBLeague's body types.
Either misplaced or got sucked by vacuum cleaner...been searching for 2 days now to no avail.
Does anybody know where I can find a replacement? I know it's slim chance but I'll ask anyway in case...
2022-07-19_16.26.00.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Sad news, I lost my Bespin Leia's left foot/shoe after mucking around with TBLeague's body types.
Either misplaced or got sucked by vacuum cleaner...been searching for 2 days now to no avail.
Does anybody know where I can find a replacement? I know it's slim chance but I'll ask anyway in case...
View attachment 589130
Thanks!

This is going to be tough to find like you said.

I checked the usual part out sites and didn’t see any.

You may have to get a pair of feet and either find or make similar shoes and paint them the same color.

Unless someone here has a spare.

Hope you find something that works or it turns up.

This is going to be tough to find like you said.

I checked the usual part out sites and didn’t see any.

You may have to get a pair of feet and either find or make similar shoes and paint them the same color.

Unless someone here has a spare.

Hope you find something that works or it turns up.
Thanks heaps for trying @MyenShi I shall keep on rummaging through my rubbish bins (my neighbours gonna look at me weird from this point on)

Thanks heaps for trying @MyenShi I shall keep on rummaging through my rubbish bins (my neighbours gonna look at me weird from this point on)

We gotta do what we gotta do for our figures. :lol

Someone here did manage to find the tip of their Cody antenna so you never know.

And no problem. I’ll keep an eye out. Someone had a few Bespin Leia parts on eBay so there’s always a chance parts pop up there.

I passed on this figure, as I was holding out for a "Bespin Escape Leia" which has yet to even be teased at.

But I came across a very good deal on her so decided to pick her up. Looking forward to adding her to my ESB collection.

I passed on this figure, as I was holding out for a "Bespin Escape Leia" which has yet to even be teased at.

But I came across a very good deal on her so decided to pick her up. Looking forward to adding her to my ESB collection.
Nice, her outfit pops on the display. The wires on the cape can be annoying but not that hard to get looking good.

Back