Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They need to release this one so the toy fair exclusive can be the bespin escape one. Easy two for one mold please hot toys I’m trying to give you my money!!!

If I were HT, just as a gesture of goodwill (lol), I'd actually put the white boots and a Stormtrooper rifle in with this figure. Outta left field...random, just like the release of this outfit. There really is nothing to include with the red dress, so why not? They are both useless for this costume, but you might get a couple people to buy the Hoth one too if they knew they could put an Escape outfit together and have 3 looks for the price of 2. It would help justify any price they come up with because we all know it'll be higher than it should. If you didn't want the boots, it would be a lock on parting out to recoup something. That's just me. I know a separate, money-grab release technically makes more sense, but it'd cause some company buzz if they did something wacky like that.

Yeah it is really hard to imagine what accessories they would include with this, since she doesn't do anything in the outfit except walk around or sit on a sofa next to Han. Although I'm sure they'll probably at least give her a blaster, just because every other action figure has had one. :lol

bespinLeia1.jpg

Real fur Ewoks.. Question is, how many of you would buy a few of those? Despite all the hate they get. :lol

I think real fur would be harder to do than Chewie as it's relatively short hair and could look very spikey. However I'm sure if they did actually do one and it turned out OK I think most would probably want to get one. It would certainly boost sales of Endor Leia and Luke.....if they get released.

But then again HT doesn't seem to get the thinking of "release one figure to increase sales of another figure" way of thinking nine times out of ten.

Looking at the post on Facebook, Hot Toys have specifically focused on Maul, R2 and This Leia Bespin.

I hope that is a sign this will make pre order soon. Excited to see the Padme figure reveal too!

Yeah it is really hard to imagine what accessories they would include with this, since she doesn't do anything in the outfit except walk around or sit on a sofa next to Han. Although I'm sure they'll probably at least give her a blaster, just because every other action figure has had one. :lol

They could always throw in a Bespin sofa since Hot Toys are now into fabricating 1/6 furniture...

If I were HT, just as a gesture of goodwill (lol), I'd actually put the white boots and a Stormtrooper rifle in with this figure. Outta left field...random, just like the release of this outfit. There really is nothing to include with the red dress, so why not? They are both useless for this costume, but you might get a couple people to buy the Hoth one too if they knew they could put an Escape outfit together and have 3 looks for the price of 2. It would help justify any price they come up with because we all know it'll be higher than it should. If you didn't want the boots, it would be a lock on parting out to recoup something. That's just me. I know a separate, money-grab release technically makes more sense, but it'd cause some company buzz if they did something wacky like that.
They could include the boots as a Sideshow exclusive bonus. I would buy this in a second if that happened. It won't though, Bespin Escape will be a con exclusive at some point in the next year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back