Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My set is out for delivery!!!
2 hr window for it to arrive,otherwise I'm out the rest of the afternoon!!

Cmon FedEx ol'e buddy,don't let me down!!!

Wicket looks so good here. I know the Ewoks are hated by some, but this is a figure I really wanted. My 6 year old self would be beyond excited. Have to give HT credit, I can't imagine any other company A) taking on a furry Ewok and B) making it look this good.

I feel the same way. It’s a furred, well articulated, 1/6 Ewok. It’s not perfect but it’s dang good and who else would even try it. I’m of the same mind about my ANH Chewie. I love it. It ain’t perfect but I’m ecstatic to have a furred 1/6, well articulated, excellently proportioned Wookie on my shelf.

IMG_20200622_200126__01__01.jpg

Hoping the weathering isn't too heavy handed on the Mando Scout Trooper as he'll join the rest of these Endor figures.

This set is really fantastic, it all feels worth the price. I still can't believe we got an Ewok, before Lando no less!

Last edited:
I feel the same way. It?s a furred, well articulated, 1/6 Ewok. It?s not perfect but it?s dang good and who else would even try it. I?m of the same mind about my ANH Chewie. I love it. It ain?t perfect but I?m ecstatic to have a furred 1/6, well articulated, excellently proportioned Wookie on my shelf.

Same goes for me with Chewie. Before HT started making 1/6 Star Wars Chewie with fur was mostly laughed off as a collector's impossible pipe dream.

So got this set in from ToysBuyingAgent!
The packaging and bubble wrap of the contents was superb.
Cannot rate Timcent high enough.

Wicket looks pretty awesome and i really hope Hot toys continue with more Ewoks!
As suspected,Leia just in the normal outfit looks amazing,and that is how i will KEEP her.
A really well put together set.
BRING on QGJ!!

So got this set in from ToysBuyingAgent!
The packaging and bubble wrap of the contents was superb.
Cannot rate Timcent high enough.

Wicket looks pretty awesome and i really hope Hot toys continue with more Ewoks!
As suspected,Leia just in the normal outfit looks amazing,and that is how i will KEEP her.
A really well put together set.
BRING on QGJ!!

Hi Glenn, sorry did you get it through TBA or Timcent? And what shipping did you use?

The figure looks like Wicket's baby brother Nippet, but still can't wait to have in-hand.

From a technical perspective as a furred 1/6 Ewok its superbly done, but it feels 50% Wicket from the movie and 50% a plush Wicket teddy from Disney store.

I think some thinned acrylic around the face is going to help a lot though.

Nice one ObiGlenn ! I can remember getting the Kenner Wicket figure as a kid. Was definitely one of the cooler ones.

Agree with Talibane, I might be doing a little bit of weathering to the fur and maybe some hair styling wax to bunch the fur together a bit more. More like the prototype and of course on screen fur likeness.

Am waiting for mine from TBA, but no shipping released for Europe yet. May be time to move back to Oz !

Nice one ObiGlenn ! I can remember getting the Kenner Wicket figure as a kid. Was definitely one of the cooler ones.

Agree with Talibane, I might be doing a little bit of weathering to the fur and maybe some hair styling wax to bunch the fur together a bit more. More like the prototype and of course on screen fur likeness.

Am waiting for mine from TBA, but no shipping released for Europe yet. May be time to move back to Oz !

Where in Europe are you? My order from TBA shipped late last week to the UK via EMS. Normal Airmail is stil supended but EMS/SpeedPost is available again.

https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/about_us/whats_new/notices/index_id_938.html

I feel the same way. It’s a furred, well articulated, 1/6 Ewok. It’s not perfect but it’s dang good and who else would even try it. I’m of the same mind about my ANH Chewie. I love it. It ain’t perfect but I’m ecstatic to have a furred 1/6, well articulated, excellently proportioned Wookie on my shelf.

Same goes for me with Chewie. Before HT started making 1/6 Star Wars Chewie with fur was mostly laughed off as a collector's impossible pipe dream.

Yeah the HT Chewie is practically the reason I got into 1/6 collecting, I never thought I'd see the day of something like that being produced. And now we have Wicket too! Can't wait for this to hit stateside.

Back