Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up liking the General outfit so much that I’m thinking about getting another Leia to display her just in that. All the heroe’s Endor outfits are too iconic to me not to have them displayed so Leia, Luke and eventually Han will all be permanently displayed in Endor gear.

And when/if HT ever makes Leia as she appeared towards the end of ESB then I’ll snag that one too.

Like this would've been great:

iu

I definitely would have been down for that. Much better than some of the more serious or vapid expressions these figures often have.

Unless it looked like their new Paul Rudd sculpt. :monkey3

I definitely would have been down for that. Much better than some of the more serious or vapid expressions these figures often have.

Unless it looked like their new Paul Rudd sculpt. :monkey3

Yep I think Rudd has ruined any shot at HT ever doing a smiling expression ever again. I do like that screenshot of Leia though.

The latest female hs of Endgame's Black Widow is just phenomenal, hopefully the next female figure from SW - Padme would somehow attain same amazing level of likeness though.

I agree the new Black Widow looks decent, but there's been about eight by this point. Not sure how many were actually 100% different sculpts, but we've really just had two different OT Leia sculpts. In isolation they all look fine, but they start to look like pod people at some point, especially when side by side.

Everyone keeps bitching about wanting the other Han figures but I'm starting to think that if they had pumped those out in quick succession we would have just gotten three ANH sculpts with different hair.

Really a shame they didn't even try the same face but with different expression on any of the Leia's though. I guess they figured the hair being different was enough.

I agree the new Black Widow looks decent, but there's been about eight by this point. Not sure how many were actually 100% different sculpts, but we've really just had two different OT Leia sculpts. In isolation they all look fine, but they start to look like pod people at some point, especially when side by side.

Everyone keeps bitching about wanting the other Han figures but I'm starting to think that if they had pumped those out in quick succession we would have just gotten three ANH sculpts with different hair.

Really a shame they didn't even try the same face but with different expression on any of the Leia's though. I guess they figured the hair being different was enough.

Them showing off the Bespin Luke re-using the RotJ sculpt gave me a bad feeling going forward. Like you're saying, every BW figure has had a different face, and it's not like they couldn't do the same thing they do with Leia and just rework the hair or something, they went out and created a new sculpt. Despite everyone on here loving them, and maybe Sideshow is getting more orders too, when this went up for PO Marvel was still gigantic and SW not so much. Hopefully they got a crap ton of orders for the Mando stuff to move them along for new headsculpts.

Especially considering they didn't have to do a single headsculpt for the entire line except for The Child.

Smiling sculpts just don?t work on figures. The Figuarts ANH Luke has a smiling face, and that also looks weird.

A smirk can work.

50033690591_2d338b17fd_c.jpg

Hope HT don't get the FaceApp bug that seems to be sweeping Facebook.

106170165_2343118842648579_3200045998551605568_o.jpg

(Rabatan Eric's photo from OSR).

That faceapp is creepy as hell.

It was funny when the HT Ant-Man photos started showing up. I hadn't taken any interest in the figure and didn't know what the sculpt was meant to look like, so just assumed it was yet another of those FaceApp manipulations. :lol

She finally arrived today. Just gorgeous. Now I?m waiting for the 2-pack with Wicket to arrive from Sideshow.
427985abe6d3c826a86c8daa30118255.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She finally arrived today. Just gorgeous. Now I?m waiting for the 2-pack with Wicket to arrive from Sideshow.
427985abe6d3c826a86c8daa30118255.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a nice looking figure.

And where did you get the idea for that pose?:monkey3:lol

Back